• 1248 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3332 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 10/28/19

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Posted Oct 29, 2019
    BucketOfKFC, BasicT, qjt and 15 others like this.
  2. Always gotta love it when there's a new map update out.

I'm mostly happy to see Tea's wither assault map going live! WA really needed new maps and I'm happy she finally got around making one for it!

As always, great work everyone on the build team and everyone who got their map submissions accepted!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt, Mohawk2, THELichCA and 1 other person like this.
  3. Yo!
    Glad to see more maps for games outside of Nano, quite refreshing. Out of these maps, I am looking forward to playing Morning Mist - it looks really nice and great for gameplay. Anyways, keep up the great work to all the builders (official or not)!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt and Ocelotguyy like this.
  4. Too bad new maps have not come out on Bedrock edition yet

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt likes this.
  5. Heyo!

I love to see these new updates rolling out! I am excited to go ahead and try out these new additions to Nano! I really commend the build team for putting out these updates on a decent time basis.

Have a good day!

Posted Oct 29, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 29, 2019
    qjt likes this.
  6. Exciting times, I always love to see new map updates being rolled out often as it mixes things up and brings something fresh to the game modes with the new maps. By looking at the preview images, these maps look quite unique and detailed, so great work to people who built these maps; you succeed at impressing us once again! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you guys create next! :D

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt and Im_Ken like this.
  7. A few new Skywars maps for Bedrock came out a couple weeks ago! Sorry it's not a lot, it's harder to get maps pushed to Bedrock than it is to Java ;c

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt likes this.
  8. Heyo!

Another amazing job. Congratulations to those who submitted maps and got their maps accepted. The maps look awesome and I can't wait to play on them. By looking at them my favourite would be Vuono because of the explicit detail and beauty to the map!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt, Dutty and Klobby like this.
  9. Build team*

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt and Dutty like this.
  10. Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt, Dutty and Tea like this.
  11. now this is pretty epic. very proud : D

also city lights is a better map now you’re welcome shhhhh

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt, FluteVegetables, MASTS and 3 others like this.
  12. As always, great job to the community members who got a map live this update! and of course all the other builders ;) ;p

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt and FluteVegetables like this.
  13. Another awesome map update. Thanks yet again. I know I haven't played any yet but judging from looks I think I'll especially enjoy Sakura Village and Redwood Rocks. Can't wait to see future maps :)

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt and Dallarth like this.
  14. Another great update! I'm glad to see some more arcade maps added besides the 50 dragons maps we have

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt, Dutty and Klobby like this.
  15. tug of wool map LOL, p good new maps tho.

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    qjt and Dutty like this.
  16. Posted Oct 30, 2019
  17. Heyoo!

Amazing new maps, great work to all the people who participated in this map update! I really like the grass on grass map hehehehe. All maps are great and I am super excited to try the new Skywars map because I love Skywars!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    Tea and Klobby like this.
  18. Oh fun. I always like seeing these. We just need 10 new BH maps now

block hunt can never have too many maps

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    xParadoxical_ likes this.
  19. Do we have any indication as to when we will get another SSM map? I know there are a few of them but I haven't seen one for the game mode created/published in a while.

Also, the Macrocosm map for Runner seems insanely cool. I am a really big fan of space, star trek and star wars so a space-themed map is really awesome. The detail in the planets alone speak volumes about the talent that was used to make it.

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    MASTS likes this.
  20. These maps all look amazing! Thank you so much to the wonderful builders and community members for these great maps! I can't wait to play the new Skywars map!

Posted Oct 31, 2019