• 601 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3180 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 1/5/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Danese, ✦Sean, Tilgorn and 14 others like this.
  2. Incredible maps, sadly nothing from me ;(

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  3. Great maps! I'm gonna wait for a BH map tho. Still I cant wait to try these maps out.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Ocelotguyy and Dutty like this.
  4. Great map update! Builders have been definitely working a lot on this one! Keep the amazing work coming up guys!

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Dutty likes this.
  5. Amazing maps as always.
    I had a blast testing these maps and I can’t wait to see more coming from the community as the January Map Competition maps start rolling in. Also, I can see myself in the very last map <o/
    -BasicT

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Dutty likes this.
  6. Amazing maps! I especially love Silent in the Trees and Swag! Thank you so much to everyone who helped make these!

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Intoxicating and Dutty like this.
  7. Extraordinary maps! I really like the new micro battles map old memories. Just played a game with that map and it was so innovative. Good job to everyone that had their maps implemented!

-Dac

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Dutty likes this.
  8. Yes!! Two new Micro Battles maps!! All these maps are looking really good and feel really different, which I think is great for creating new experiences and memories. My personal favourite is the snake map, I really love the colour pink, since it’s so vibrant, and I think the colour coordination between the brown floor and pink worms is really good. I especially like the creativity of adding worms into the map. This has been a great map update and hopefully there will be more great ones like these to come!

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    xLeopard and Dutty like this.
  9. Heyo!

Fantastic maps! I really enjoyed testing these and building my first map to come out since I reinstated! I love the new Snake map Worms After The Rain, really creative theme! Cool update!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    Dutty likes this.
  10. Yo!

It's amazing to see yet another map update with multiple maps, they all look quite interesting and I'm definitely looking forward to playing them soon. Especially the Micro Battles map, I do enjoy that mini-game a lot so I'll probably play that map sometime soon. Everyone building the maps, keep up the hard work, we appreciate the good quality maps being built! Thanks for a great update.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  11. I love the map Fruit Salad because it reminds me how much I love food (also a new runner map!! :])

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    xLeopard and Xukuwu like this.
  12. Ayy!

This is a seriously awesome group of maps. It was a ton of fun to test all of them with all of my MTT buddies for the first time, and it’s even better to see all of them go live!

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    zHalo likes this.
  13. Yo!
    I love how creative map submissions can be, how some people can turn a small idea into a wild map. For this batch of maps, I must say Fruit Salad is really creative and I think the detail(s) were done perfectly.. plus who doesn't love more Runner maps?

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  14. Rip Tropics - You will be missed ;-;

Masts has really pushed hard! I'm impressed by their work and the extent of their creative skills in building. Radiant Ruins is a really cute map and it plays very nicely :D

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  15. Tropics was one of my favourite maps ;-; I hope there will be a new SSM map to replace it in the near future.

And wow Masts is absolutely POPPING off. Great job with the detail.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  16. Some pretty unique maps there!

We're all ready for that community map update following the contest...

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  17. Heyo!
    Very cool maps built from the amazing build team! Look forward to playing on these tomorrow!
    Well done and keep up the good work, BUILD TEAM!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  18. Love the new maps! Keep up the good work Build Team!

Posted Jan 15, 2020