• 487 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3066 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 1/19/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Mr.European, ClassN, zHalo and 13 others like this.
  2. Coolio beans

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  3. Epic maps!!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  4. Can't wait to play on that Sg map! Nicely done on all the maps again build team!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  5. It amazes me to see another map update whilst only being 14 days after a previous update. They all look incredible and intriguing. I especially like the Play Room map! I love the idea of adding a Test Card on the board that appears like a Television. To everyone that helped build these maps, keep up the good work and thank you for the amazing maps! I'm definitely going to play some of these soon.​

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  6. Another month, another map update!

It's great to finally see Depths of the Ocean go live as well! Can't wait to play on it on the live network for the first time!

For the other maps, they are amazing as usual so great job to all of the authors who helped making them!

I'm really excited to see what maps we will have in the next update!!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  7. Another quality map update! Looking at them, I already think I'll enjoy Playroom and Depths of the Ocean in particular. They were pretty fun to test and I'm sure the community will also have fun playing on them too. Keep up the great map updates :)

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  8. Awesome maps B)
    Had a blast testing them and cannot wait to see more coming from the community and buildteam. By far, my favorite map has got to be Depths of the Ocean and Playroom. Keep up the awesome work guys and cannot wait to test some more amazing maps <o/

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  9. Heyo!

Love the new maps! I loved seeing the SG map come together, the build team did an amazing job on that and I can't wait to play it in in-game, good work everyone! :)

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  10. Oooo, a new maps update. All new maps look good and Builders did a great job! Especially, I see it with SG map as we don't get maps for this game this often because SG maps are big and work of all Build Team (with help of MTT in this case) is really required to create such a big map. It's now my favourite map from all SG map for its design and underwater theme. I guess that after months of the building that and after a lot of testing, it's finally live on the network which obviously good as there is not a lot of modern cool SG map. When I will get this map on voting, I will definitely vote for that. Also, just like @THELichCA, I see this TV Test Card on the board as a nice idea too on Play Room DMT map.

Keep up great work under maps. Excited to see more maps in the future! :D
    :bt:

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Klobby, powh and THELichCA like this.
  11. super proud of this update. great job everyone <3

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    powh and Tea like this.
  12. NEW SG MAP? :o

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Tea and Dutty like this.
  13. Epic

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  14. Howdy!

All these maps look really awesome. I am currently most looking forward to the new Survival Games map as I do love playing a lot of Survival Games. The map looks like it will have loads of potential to be one of the best maps the game has to offer. The "Playroom" map for Draw My Thing looks really unique, but at the same time, awesome. It reminds me of the "Bedroom" map in Death Tag. I have always been a fan of maps that resemble real-life rooms that would be in houses, so I jump for joy when I see that new Draw My Thing map.

Keep up the amazing work! Thank you for the creation of all these maps!
    ~Sterrio

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  15. Some nice maps, looking forward to playing that new color swap arena!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  16. ooooo the parliament map looks really cool (especially because I'm a political wonk who loves anything to do with parliament!)

Quick question though: are we going to get an SSM map within the near future? I cannot remember the last time we had a new one.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Tea likes this.
  17. maybe :eyes:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2020
  18. Ooh, everything looks so great. Great job to everyone who helped contribute to this update!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  19. From the photo taker's perspective, all these maps look great! I really like the amount of detail put into the Playroom map in DMT to make it seem more realistic. But can't wait to test all these maps in the future! Keep up the good work build team. Cheers!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  20. SG MAPPPPP... It took so damn long and I remember how I suggested making it as a joke in May and now it exists! WOAH

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Dutty likes this.