• 115 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1768 Players Online
  • 1653 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map timelapse lol

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Ian923, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Hey guys so i wanted to do a build timelapse for a long time and i finally got around to it
    I know this isnt the most interesting build to watch but it was easy for me to make a vid on since i didnt have to go back and change a lot of stuff like i usually do with my builds
    So enjoy ig i will probably make a vid of a cooler build soon if i have time
    Also pls subscribe lel :(

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    cove_, WalkOverYou, rejudge and 12 others like this.
  2. Absolutely amazing time lapse, everyone should totally subscribe right now for more amazing content.

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    MrButtergamer and Ian923 like this.
  3. Thanks mappable i really appreciate your amazing comment

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2022
    Mappable likes this.
  4. Hey Ian! This was insane and I could never imagine going to such extremes while building. This truly shows how talented our lovely builders are and I enjoyed watching you put this map together. We love summer time! Keep up the amazing work, I hope to see more Timelapse build videos from you moving forward. Very cool video!

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    Mappable and Ian923 like this.
  5. Of course Ian923! I really appreciate your astounding comment about my amazing comment!

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.
  6. Ian actually carrying the MPBT youtube channel. The cinematics look stunning, and it's really cool seeing the process of maps like these being built!

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  7. wow, looks really cool!

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  8. This map is truly the embodiment of summer :^) I like it a lot. Makes me wanna go to the beach even though I hate the beach.

Also I shall subscribe.

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    Mappable, Nightys and Ian923 like this.
  9. Amazing build and time lapse.
    Well done.

Now,

EVERYONE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL! :D

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    Mappable likes this.
  10. Ok what ur worldedit skills are crazy! the ribboned cube at 3:12 really impressed me haha

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  11. That looks so cool! Such an amazing build, splendid job Ian!

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  12. Wow, it looks great, you did such a good job! :D

Posted Jun 27, 2022
  13. Greetings ian923!

I'm sure we can all agree on how truly magnificent this time lapse was, it truly shows the hard work and dedication our beloved builders put into creating maps for the community of Mineplex!

Posted Jun 27, 2022
  14. Omg Ian. The build is spectacular and the video is super fun to watch as it provides some backstory/context to the maps I know and love on Mineplex.

Posted Jun 28, 2022
  15. Wow! I actually really liked watching that video! I think it really just goes to show how talented you are and how great at building you are. I personally loved how it was in time lapse so I could see the entire building without spending a lot more time watching. It's crazy how much detail goes into the bottom of maps/big builds that no one even sees. Awesome job and maybe we will see more of these in the future!

Posted Jun 28, 2022
    WalkOverYou and Ian923 like this.
  16. Unbelievable how you can do this. This shows the build quality you have and I hope to see more content from your channel :)

Posted Jun 29, 2022