• 212 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5501 Players Online
  • 5289 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Map Testing Team Applications - Aug 2021

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by dutty, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Good luck everyone!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  2. I would apply but I have limited experience on Java gamemodes as I'm a Bedrock person, but it's nice to see MTT apps opening for those who want to! Good luck everyone!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and DiamondBr3aker like this.
  3. apply if youre actually good otherwise no thanks

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    Loofii, Xukuwu, dutty and 1 other person like this.
  4. Seriously, I was planning on getting Java to become a builder...
    Thanks for squashing my dreams of becoming ing a builder >=/
    (Kidding)
    (Well, at least about being angry)

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  5. Best of luck to all the applicants!

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  6. "We all make choices... But that was a choice...." - Tatianna

Posted Aug 2, 2021
  7. I see a lot of people talking about how its fun to test maps, but tbh I love MTT because of the environment it brings. Lots of fun people to be around and we have tons of fun activities outside of testings such as movies or non-minecraft games. You're applying not only for testing maps but also for the family you get to be apart of. Good luck to everyone, and enjoy :)

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    Amg and Mappable like this.
  8. Good luck to everyone applying! I'll be looking forward to seeing new faces I get to bully- I mean have fun testing high quality maps with ;)

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    makw, dutty, Amg and 3 others like this.
  9. That's my typa comment

Posted Aug 2, 2021
    Mappable likes this.
  10. Good luck to everyone!

Posted Aug 2, 2021,
    Last edited Aug 2, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  11. I’m super excited to see Map Testing Team open again, and it’s something that I’m highly considering applying for! I really enjoy observing new maps and collecting a sense of how the overall gameplay is! I have also heard amazing things about this team, and it’s definitely something that I wouldn’t mind being apart of. Best of luck to everyone applying and I can’t wait to eventually see new MTT members! <3

Posted Aug 3, 2021
    Mappable and dutty like this.
  12. I would love to apply for this position, but the last time I wasn't clear enough about the distinctive features that needed improving. Good luck everyone though!

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  13. Seems like a fun team to be on. Best of luck to everyone planning on applying!:)

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  14. I was part of the Map Testing Team for about six months last year and I would highly recommend it to anyone who's passionate about making sure gameplay is top quality. The most enjoyable part for me was honestly the opportunity to work with so many awesome people and chat with them on a regular basis during testings. There's a great bunch of people on the team right now so if I were you I'd be looking forward to those vc's. There were a lot of people who were more experienced than me and I got to learn from them everyday. You really do come a long way after a short time on the team and become a lot more confident as well because of the social aspect.

Best of luck to everyone applying! :D

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  15. Won't be applying this time around as I'm on vacation and I found my place anyway, but from getting to the testing stage last time it was an interesting experience! :D There are some great people on the team and it's super active as well. If you enjoy building too, you will benefit from MTT and should take a shot at joining. Good luck to all that choose to apply!

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  16. Best of luck to all applicants!

Posted Aug 5, 2021
  17. Good luck to those applying :)

Posted Aug 5, 2021
  18. This definitely sounds like a very interesting team to be apart of and appears to have been highly rewarding for a lot of different people. I've heard it's a lot of fun testing all of the new maps and overall I've heard very positive things about this particular team; would definitely recommend applying for those who may be interested. Good luck to all of the applicants!

Posted Aug 5, 2021
  19. Best of luck!

Posted Aug 9, 2021