• 412 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6997 Players Online
  • 6585 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Map Testing Team Applications - Aug 2021

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by dutty, Aug 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Howdy gamers! It's that time again for the Map Testing Team to open up!

As a Map Tester, you will work closely alongside myself and the entirety of the Build Team, giving feedback for your favourite gamemode's maps to ensure they're the best they can be before going live on the network. This team is an important one to ensure balance for the community, but it's also incredibly fun to play test the maps before they even go live. In addition to all that, the team itself is an incredibly close group of people who you will have the pleasure of working alongside every single week.

Good knowledge of most (if not all) gamemodes on Mineplex and experience with gameplay on various gamemodes is preferred. Java only.

If you would like to apply, head to mineplex.com/buildtester!

Apps will be open until Sunday 8th August so you have until then to fill out the application. Once the applications are closed, you will find out if you're moving onto the next stage or if you have been denied. I'm not looking to bring a huge number of people onto the team this time around, so make sure your application is ✨perfected✨ before hitting submit!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me! Good luck to everyone applying!
    <3

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    rilau, BREEZLET, BasicT and 16 others like this.
  2. Goodluck everyone! I hope to see you become a Testling :)

Posted Aug 1, 2021,
    Last edited Aug 1, 2021
    dutty and makw like this.
  3. I've been on the team for over a year now and I want to tell you that if you have even the slightest interest in the team to just go for it. There's nothing to lose by applying and the team is a lot of fun. The team really is like a family, it's a lot of laughs and it's a great opportunity to help the Network out too.

Best of luck to all the Mapplicants applying, hope to meet you all soon!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    Amg, dutty, makw and 1 other person like this.
  4. only Java? =/

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  5. Good luck everyone!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty and makw like this.
  6. Unfortunately yes.

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. Best of luck to everyone applying! Looking forward to seeing new faces :)

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    Amg, dutty, makw and 1 other person like this.
  8. Let's goo! 3rd times a charm. Good luck everyone!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    Arshaad_73, dutty and makw like this.
  9. Lol mood, 3rd time for me aswell!!!!! :))))

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty and Zyta like this.
  10. Best of luck to all those that apply!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty and affinity0 like this.
  11. 1000% recommend applying!! MTT is more than just a testing team it's also a family- Good Luck :D

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty, Zyta and makw like this.
  12. dang, just as i depart for vacation :<

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  13. Definitely the best team to join, very fun times.

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    90k and dutty like this.
  14. Good luck to all applying!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  15. Good luck anyone who applies :D

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  16. Good luck future mapplicants! I cannot speak highly enough of this team. It's been such a blast to be a part of. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join if you're at all interested!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  17. Can't wait to meet new applicants, this team is definitely one of the best and most fun. Good luck to everyone who applies, definitely give it a shot if it interests you! :)

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  18. Good luck to all applicants!

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  19. 100% recommend it! it's been a great decision of mine to apply and I'm sure you won't regret it :)

Posted Aug 1, 2021,
    Last edited Aug 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  20. MTT is based, apply (if you dare) because we are probably the coolest group of 'plexians. And we need more people to summit Mt. Everest with.

Some of the maps we test do end up getting pushed to Bedrock, but we test on a Java server, and familiarity is expected with Java games and maps.

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    rilau, collins. and dutty like this.