• 1418 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13206 Players Online
  • 11788 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Submission Competition Results 2021 + Community Map Update! - 3/7/21

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Mar 7, 2021.

1. So glad there's more Castle Siege maps now! Proud to have worked on both of them :)

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Fusafez and eToast_ like this.
  2. Huge congrats to all the winners of the competition and of course those who submitted a map, they all look absolutely stunning and I can't wait to play on some of them. The quality in general this year is amazing - I'm particularly looking forward to some Dragon Escape gameplay on Acropolis and Cake Wars gameplay on London. As always I'm excited for every single Nano Games map because I'm likely going to be seeing them every day.

Once again congrats to everyone, well deserved!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  3. Congrats to everyone that won, and great job to everyone who participated either way. I'm glad to see so many new maps coming out of this!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  4. Gg to all winners and cant wait to play those maps :D

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  5. Great work to everyone who participated!! Special congratulations to the ones mentioned above, you all did absolutely amazing work! <3

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  6. Congrats to all the winners!

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  7. nice ;D

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  8. Congrats everyone! Love seeing all the new maps

Posted Mar 8, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 12, 2021
  9. Congrats everyone!

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  10. Congratulations to the winners and awesome to see a new Block Hunt map with a ton of care put into it, great work!!

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  11. Congrats to the winners! It was an honor to test the maps as part of MTT, and to be able to work with the CS Build Team on their submission!!

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  12. Congratulations @Paladise !
    I love the maps!

Posted Mar 9, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Paladise like this.
  13. Massive congrats to everyone who won!!

Posted Mar 9, 2021
  14. oo congrats!

Posted Mar 9, 2021
  15. Congrats to the winners and everyone else that submitted maps. I was happy to play on them!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  16. Some very nice maps, congrats to the winners!

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  17. Liked so much the Pirate Cove map, but every map is perfect!

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  18. Congrats to everyone who won and great job to everyone who participated in the competition! All of these maps look beyond spectacular and I think that the detail and designs in each one is all super impressive. I really look forward to playing on all of these awesome different maps! :)

Posted Mar 16, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  19. Congratulations to everyone that won! It is so cool to see the maps that you guys make, and they are very impressive! These maps look super creative and very fun to play on. Amazing work, and congratulations once again!

Posted Mar 20, 2021
  20. I’m a bit late to this thread, but congratulations to everyone who has won!! The amount of talent seen in these maps are exquisite, and I am so excited to be able to play on them very soon! Amazing work guys :)

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    Zyrodiac | Nuclear™ likes this.