• 3044 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11482 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map isn't politically correct

Discussion in 'Micro Battle' started by BearJere, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On Micro Battles, on the map "Rubik's" I noticed two of the Rubik's cubes had the wrong color scheme. I know this may seem very trivial, but it kind of annoys me. The correct color scheme is red and orange on opposite sides, white and yellow on opposite sides, and blue and green on opposite sides.

Have a good day.

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    Fall likes this.
  2. I mean it's just a map, but I understand your frustration. I'm a fellow Rubik's Cube guy so I know you mean. I'd suggest fixing this as this would literally take less than 5 minutes for the Build Team to fix (I think).

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  3. Mineplex is Rubiks-ist confirmed!

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    PapiKirito and Jaekub like this.
  4. The color doesn't reallyyyyy matter but I wouldn't mind fixing it! You should hopefully see this changed soon!

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    Fall, xOeuf and Jaekub like this.
  5. Checkmate Mineplex! You only proposed to change it after you were called out. Unacceptable!

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    LoogyDX, Wiz_Techno and Jaekub like this.
  6. Seeing as this map issue is going to be fixed as stated by PyxllCreates, there's no need for this thread to stay open. With that being said, I'm going to lock it.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Apr 25, 2019
    xOeuf and Jaekub like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.