• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Fix: Beds

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by mab8400, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Hey so a great amount of SG players including myself have come across very frustrating instances where we accidentally sleep in a bed that is in any given map. When this happens, there is a very irritating glitch where we cannot move out of the bed and there is a sort of "getting out of bed" action. Then, you will be teleported back to the bed as if you were just waking up again. This also kicks people because GWEN detects odd movements. The simple fix would be simply for builders to go in and edit/remove all beds out of each map so this no longer occurs. I feel like this would help a lot of people out including myself in the SG community! I know this would probably be more appropriate for a bug fix report but I am afraid of being banned from it like most other things. Thanks for reading!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  2. Posted Jan 21, 2020
  3. Heyo!
    I am sorry you are experiencing this issue but personally I don’t play SG that much so I didn’t really know about this issue, but as @afterfive said you can report bugs at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  4. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2020
  5. ^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2020
  6. That issue would only happen at night. If you’re trying to sleep in beds in tiny houses on Shattered Kingdom, per say, that would be your own poor choice of gameplay, especially considering the supply drop would be occurring at the same time. There's no real reason to have to remove them.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  7. Heyo!

Like @rqil stated above, I really don't see a need to remove beds. It's your own choice of gameplay that you decided to lay down in a bed. If you have this issue, I have never personally, feel free to report the bug right here!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  8. Night still takes up part of the game and since beds are invisible half the time in certain versions, you can't even see if they are there. It isn't a choice of gameplay like what? Why would I want to have this problem happen? It's a thing that happens accidentally or by mistakenly clicking somewhere that a bed is in (which in newer versions you again, cannot see). I don't know what beds do for anyone other than making the map more glitchy and inconvienent for players who do this by accident. I don't think it would be a problem to just go in an break them since they do nothing for gameplay.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2020
  9. As stated in a previous comment, I do not file reports anymore because of a fear that I will be banned from making more.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2020