• 1182 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3761 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map change

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by °3°, Dec 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So for super paintball there is a map called castle grounds, the map has some random barrier blocks in the center that arnt needed, and I was wondering why they were added and if they could be removed, the reason being that since they are invisible often times I won't remember they are there mid game, and die because I ran into them. There dosnt seem to be a reason for them.

Posted Dec 11, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 11, 2019
  2. Yo!
    It seems like this could be a map issue (@joshuart / @MCCharity ?), but I'll keep this thread open just incase it's not - and becomes a discussion on whether if it should be removed or not. I however, don't play paintball so I haven't came across this issue.

>Thread Moved
    -Server Discussion

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  3. There are barriers in the center fountain so players can’t traverse up onto it and camp the entire game

They seem to be out of the way and in little crevasses where you can’t really go anyways, so they won’t be removed, sorry D :

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  4. Is there a way that you could make them normal blocks or adjust it so you cant climb up?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2019
  5. I’d rather have the barriers remain. By looking at it, you can’t jump up from its base. It’s just a preventative method to ensure players don’t reach the top of the fountain.

Like I said before, they are all out of the way and don’t really disrupt the gameplay at all :o

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  6. Yo!
    As Joshua has answered the thread that it won't be changing, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any further questions regarding this, feel free to contact him since he's the lead of map issues. However, if you have any questions about the thread lock you can contact me. In the future if you come across a map exploit or a bug you can always create a thread at www.mineplex.com/bugs as-well!

~Thread Locked
    -Thread Addressed

Posted Dec 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.