• 2831 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8205 Players Online
  • 5374 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mama Piggles Hp Glitch

Discussion in 'Bacon Brawl' started by Bubbblez, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So if you pick mama piggles, theres a chance that the baby pig will be on your head for the whole game, this is a known glitch, However, if you are the mama piggles kit then i believe you can technically live forever. I was playing a game of bacon brawl in an mps and picked mama piggles then ingame picked the sheep kit, i was spamming left click because i thought hitting myself was funny and then i got knocked into lava. While in the lava it seemed that while hitting myself, my hp would be refilled. This was faster than the lava could kill me. I might see it is actually possible to live forever and stall the game with this glitch. Thought i should post it on forums or smthn.

Posted Jul 25, 2020
  2. Posted Jul 25, 2020
    zytrus and xWand like this.
  3. Hey!

This sounds like a bug. You can report those at https://mineplex.com/bugs I also recommend you read the Bug-Reporting guide before doing so, so you have the best chance possible at getting the report accepted.

Posted Jul 25, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  4. This bug is on an update document for Bacon Brawl, so it's known.

Posted Jul 26, 2020
  5. Hey!

It sounds like this bug is known, judging by the responses above. You have also been provided with the correct method of going about reporting this if you would like to learn more. Feel free to fill out a bug report @ mineplex.com/bugs-game after reading over the official Bug Reporting Guide, which contains lots of helpful information on how to fill out the form as accurately as you can. Make sure to provide lots of detail to help the Quality Assurance (QA) team understand exactly what is going on, and they can then work with the Development team to get it patched at a faster rate. If the bug is known though, then they'll already have added it to their boards! If this is the case, it will be reflected in the response you get to the report.

As your concern has been addressed, I will now be locking this thread. If you have anything further regarding that, you can contact me anytime and I will try my best to respond in a timely fashion. Any and all questions pertaining to bug reporting can be directed at the QA team - a list of members can be found @ mineplex.com/staff under the heading in bold. Thanks for shedding some light on this issue and raising awareness about it!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 26, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.