• 351 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2435 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Making Mineplex Maps!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by OrangeGamer18, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hey guys! My build team, Mobkraft Studios, would like to build some mineplex maps!
    So please suggest some!

Please State the following:
    IGN:
    Minigame:
    Map Theme:
    Details:

Thanks! My team will build maps for mineplex thanks to you!

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  2. Hey!

I absolutely love the idea of a group of friends coming together to help make some maps for Mineplex. The community really appreciate players like you who work on and submit maps to improve the experience players get when playing one of our games. I personally love seeing new maps on my favourite server, and I really hope that in the near future I can see some of your works on the server. Here is my submission;

IGN: AyyNick
    Minigame: If you mean any game on the server, Skywars. If you only build for mini-games, then Turf Wars.
    Map Theme: Maybe something colorful and bright, or a Christmas themed map.
    Details: Do you mean details for contact? If so, message me via Xenforo. If you mean map details, just a nice map, that suits the Skywars game play, and that's in a colourful theme, or even a Christmas map with some snow and holiday features since Christmas is on the way!

I'd like to point out that before you submit any maps, or even begin to create a map for the server, you should read the Map Submissions Guide, which is a handy guide that will inform you of the requirements for your map to be considered, and will generally help you make a great map. Once you've done this, you may submit your map at www.mineplex.com/mapsubmissions/. Also, feel free to submit pictures of your map on the Build Showcase section of the forums before submitting the map to the Build Team, as the community would be more than happy to critique your work and give you some great feedback!

Best of luck with all of your future maps, and I'm glad I got to submit a map idea to you and your team! :D

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    Im_Ken, Dallarth and OrangeGamer18 like this.
  3. IGN:Jango_55...
    Minigame:Survival Games
    Map theme:Winter Resort
    Details:Many homes, much resort.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    Im_Ken and OrangeGamer18 like this.
  4. Ok thanks, for your idea!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2019
  5. Hey! I'm really glad that you and your friends what to help out and build maps for Mineplex! That's awesome!
    I've got something that I hope you guys could be buildning! :)

IGN: Dan1el
    Minigame: Cakewars
    Map Theme: Christmas
    Details: It would be so so awesome if you guys could build the mid as Santa's house or something simular. With a nice little cottage where you can see Santa's elves making toys, and also the reindeer that Santa will use to deliver the presents! The island could be decorated with Christmas trees and other Christmas objects. This may be a few details, but I think that you guys can come up with some cool things to build as well. My wish is that it will be a Christmas theme :)

Again, super super awesome that you guys take your time to build for Mineplex!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  6. Why does everyone want Christmas? Just saying...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2019
  7. IGN: NinjaOneGaming9
    Minigame: Cake Wars
    Map theme: Halloween
    Details: Lots of Jacko-lanterns, spooky, whatever you think is best

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  8. IGN: FirebladeAlex
    Mini game: any waiting map
    Map theme: maybe like a cave, or a forest, or a village
    Details: I have always thought that the waiting maps being the same gets kinda boring. I thought it’d be cool if there was a variety of maps. This is more of a mineplex suggestion than a map suggestion.
    --- Post updated ---

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  9. I really appreciate you and your team taking the time to make some maps for us all to enjoy! I've always wanted to create a map for Mineplex, but honestly I'm not a very good builder. Here are the details of my map idea:

IGN: Dallarth
    Minigame: Micro-Battles
    Map Theme: Christmas
    Details: My map idea was inspired by @AyyNick 's suggestion! With Christmas coming up in a few months, it would be awesome to prepare by making a Christmas themed map. I feel like there should be Christmas trees on the map somewhere, maybe as the structure that each team spawns next to? There should be a lot of snow too, but I wouldn't suggest using the block version as players will need some blocks to build with, maybe put blankets of snow over grass blocks? I think a lot of lights would look nice too, maybe some glow-stone here and there on the Christmas trees.

That's all I've got! I would also suggest checking out the links that @AyyNick has provided you with. They contain a lot of useful information should you decide to submit these maps! I wish you the best of luck!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. I also had a great idea!
    OrangeGamer18
    Skywars
    Map theme: Crimson like forest
    The map would be called Crimson forest, based off of the new trees were getting in 1.6

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
    pokyvessel52506 likes this.
  11. you mean the nether wart trees announced in minecon 2019?

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  12. simular

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
    pokyvessel52506 likes this.
  13. IGN: little_dude_9000
    Minigame: Survival Games
    Map Theme: I think a jungle/animal theme would be pretty awesome
    Details: Maybe a large turtle in mid with chests around each of the four legs with a few below the stomach.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  14. @OrangeGamer18 Would you mind posting some examples of past maps built by your team?

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  15. i am making one that is named "The Forgecraft", but need help with mecanics!
    --- Post updated ---
    4 cakewars

Posted Oct 21, 2019