• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5343 Players Online
  • 2453 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Making a REAL Nether Portal in Cakewars

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Nite0wl, Aug 5, 2020.

1. So I made an actual Nether portal in cakewars...

All feedback/constructive criticism is accepted!

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    hackedclientuser likes this.
  2. Awesome video! I really love your style of editing, it makes the video so much more interesting. Keep up the good work! You just got yourself a new sub :)

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  3. To save you guys 7 minutes, He trys to make the portal for the first 3 minutes and fails then plays normal cake wars the rest of the video yw

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  4. I think your video was entertaining and it’s editing was excellent. I am sad that you can’t actually create a nether portal. I hope that you create more videos in the future!

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  5. I was very tempted to edit in a nether loading screen like a did on a previous video, but yeah pretty much.

Thank you!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  6. very nice, even though the video didnt really work your edit and commentary style is great! If you're ever down for a collab hit me up :D

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  7. Woah! This is a really well made video and your editing is so good! Was surprised that you ONLY have 110 subscribers, this video is very high quality lol, best of wishes if you plan on doing more youtube! (I hope you do (: !)

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  8. Thanks, I really appreciate it! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2020