• 1793 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9363 Players Online
  • 7570 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make your list of the best players for every kit(:

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Swampie_, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sigmero is the best skeleton hands down

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  2. The fact that you felt like you needed to put the Howdy for trainee tryhard points discredits your argument. As for the thread Deidara in his prime was the best at almost every kit except spider but now I’d say he’s just the best zombie

Posted Apr 8, 2020

3. Howdy!

I've always said howdy, its a fun phrase. I also agree with you about Deidara.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  4. Deidara in his prime for sure!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  5. Cubic himself would disagree with that compared to Deid lol

who tf is Cyber? Is he a newer player?

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. im the best Sir sheep player

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  7. Can you beat aegis?

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  8. Hitbox size most likely

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  9. false

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  10. it’s not just the hit boxes, the directional jump literally gives extra range like gourmand said

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  11. Hit trading spider is ez you just need high cps and if you hook them you can even outmelee the spider. Thats why most good spiders dont directly melee golem they wait till they are in a web.

Posted Apr 11, 2020
  12. I doubt it. It heavily depends tbh because neither of them played each other in their prime if I'm not mistaken.
    And Cyber is an OG Guardian. He stopped playing a while ago but him and Cabob were best guardians back in the day.

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  13. Sheep: Criticyl
    Blaze: Me ;) (not really!)

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  14. You accidentally spelled "worst" as "best"
    and As for spider, its Deidara, Whoneedspacee, then Kuhn.

Posted Apr 12, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  15. He was obviously being sarcastic, and I though space has a better spider than deidara

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  16. I dont think he was being sarcastic cuz Im p sure hes dating one of them.
    and Space beat deidara's spider 1 time, deidara has beaten spaces spider many times, its close but Id say dei has it

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  17. Imagine edating

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    Kuhn likes this.
  18. Heyo, I am not an SSM player myself but I have known treeman for a decent amount of time, and know he doesn't cheat. When he isn't playing SSM, he enjoys pvp games such as The Bridges, and he is one of the Best Pot Players I know. PotPvp requires lots of CPS to be good, so I am sure he is able to click more than enough to trade and combo people. I have seen that Mineplex Pvp regardless the game is very dependent on CPS.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  19. If you actually are a decent pvper you’d know that aim matters much more than cps. What he does is impossible and he’s already been gwened at least once I believe

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    FluteVegetables, Crash and esoterix_ like this.
  20. gwen doesn’t really mean much to me but yeah his hits don’t make sense

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    FluteVegetables and allykat like this.