• 1055 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6265 Players Online
  • 5210 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make your list of the best players for every kit(:

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Swampie_, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. this thread went super far off course real quick and im not rly active anymore (best creeper main ww haha!!1) so im just gonna end it here with 'whatever the kit is deid probably perfected it way back when and nobody has come close since', thank you and good night.

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  2. Yes, I know this thread “ended”, but Ally and Meg definitely are not the best skele horses. They just hop in duos and spam bone rush lmao

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  3. Like every skeletal horse player...

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Crash, DaGourmand and _SquishE like this.
  4. We obviously know Glitchy is the best skele horse...

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  5. Duos? I've seen them teaming in solo multiple times

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Crash, _SquishE and JAKE/gayblackguyy like this.
  6. 1. Me
    2. Me
    3. Probably me.
    All jokes aside, deid was pretty insane. I'd definitely put space as the top spider player, but there were some unseen gems like TorchoTichy (in his prime), TheNeonLazer, KitZombie/Holistically (in his prime), Iodise as chicken, cloudiie, sroj, or macplays. It's hard to give one person the title of "best player"; every player has their off-days, and with the possibility of cheating arising, it's hard to say what the peak of SSM actually looks like. As far as I can see, deidara was very good all-around, and did not actively cheat in his prime (correct me if I'm wrong), which is why I would set him that high. I've never played against him, as most of my time playing SSM altogether was on EU, but I've heard how good he is.
    In terms of EU, Holistically in his prime was absolutely unbeatable. Having learnt from really good OG's such as torcho and cloud, his aim when he still played daily was impeccable, and his consistency was unmatched. The reason most EU players never made it up there is due to the fact that they were never recognised and did not verse US players that often. I don't truly know if some of these US players could fairly match the EU players I look up to (and vice versa), but my overall personal pick would be TorchoTichy or Holistically back in 2016/17. Those two are amazing people in terms of character, taught me how to play, and were formidable in-game.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    JAKE/gayblackguyy likes this.
  7. I agree, the eu players were some of the best players until the server merge with us. Luckily there is another ssm server which is hosted in eu.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  8. Both of them also use smash.

Being the best horse isnt a title I would want.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  9. I know, I said that ironically and they are actually trash. They dont only go on duos tho I've seen them teamed up in solo many times as well

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  10. Not going to lie this slime called Atoximed is at least top 3, maybe a best slime contender.
    Unless there are other good slimes? Nay, impossible. Unless...?

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  11. Honestly, I would have to say that MelkorADeceiver is one of the best slimes.

Posted Mar 12, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 16, 2020
  12. Have u beat pie?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2020
  13. Cubic is arguably the best all around player SSM has ever seen.

In terms of specific kits:
    Skeleton: Milk
    Golem: Tree. Even when he wasn't hacking he was still without a doubt the best golem
    Spider: Dr Black. Space does not come close to Black in his prime.
    Zombie: Deidara
    Guardian: Cabob or Cyber

That's all I can think of right now but I'm missing a few notable players that were insane with specific kits.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  14. iron golem is straight up and wolf , spider are horizontally so they have extended part through the 3 block hit range , so to be fair enderman have smallest hitbox and guaridan have the biggest hitbox

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  15. We have not 1v1ed for real but i'd most likely beat him yes.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  16. MelkorADeceiver for Slime.

Deidara for everything else.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  17. no lol

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  18. Howdy!

What makes you disagree?

Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 29, 2020
  19. deidara is the best zombie and maybe a couple other kits but definitely not all

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Shipsa // ShipshapeMC likes this.
  20. no lol

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Shipsa // ShipshapeMC likes this.