• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2329 Players Online
  • 2329 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Make Players in Chicken Shoot Semi Visible (NANO)

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Animalll, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Hey!

I love to play Nano games and I love the game "Chicken Shoot". It is really fun and satisfying to play. However, some games I play, there are trolls that like to jump in front of me and block my vision. I know this is a common occurrence, because people have told me about their experiences with this before and I have seen in before. I don't think this is a major change and I definitely should be implemented, as it would lower toxicity and trolling/trolls.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
    hazeae24 likes this.
  2. I definitely agree that something like this should be added. Currently, there isn't an invisible effect in the "Chicken Shoot" game and it gets frustrating at times when players try and troll others by going in front of them intentionally trying to block their shots. I think you can still shoot through them to hit the chickens but I still think we should implement some sort of Invisible Effect so players could at least have an easier time trying to find the chickens without having others blocking their view. I don't see any reason really as to why we shouldn't add this but overall, this would make the game a lot better. Keep up the great ideas and have a good day!

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    hazeae24 likes this.
  3. The second I saw this thread I immediately agreed with you. Chicken shoot would be much easier to play if everyone was invisible and you didn't have to worry about others attempting to troll. If we could add invisibility to Dragon Escape I don't see why we can't implement it here as well. It's an easy game alteration to make and would reduce gameplay trolling.
    +1

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  4. Not sure why it was never added like that in the first place, but I totally agree.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  5. Hello Animal! I’m happy to inform you that after quite a bit of discussion, this idea has been approved by Game Insights. On behalf of the Ideas Team, I will be processing the thread and leaving it open for further discussion and also if any other community members want to give their feedback or suggestions. If you have any other ideas in mind, be sure to make another thread in the Ideas Discussion Section of the forums! Have a good day.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me at any time and I’ll try to respond as soon as possible! <3

Posted Mar 24, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 25, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  6. Hey there!

Like what Nolan said that this idea has been approved by the Game Insights team which mean the discussion will continue! I agree with the idea of having to make it semi-visible because I can able to concentrate while playing Chicken Shoot in Nano server. I do not see any downside with this suggestion, and I feel like this something that we need to implement.

Overall, I will have to agree with the idea that you have! That is an excellent suggestion that you have and keep up the great work! +1

Posted Mar 24, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  7. Ok, this is epic.

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  8. Although I've never experienced this, there are some trolls that like to jump around and get in the view of others, especially people who are winning. I believe this addition would be a great addition to the game, and I'm looking forward to seeing it become implemented very soon!

Thank you for bringing this up :)

Posted Mar 24, 2019