• 1870 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9984 Players Online
  • 8114 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Make one of the SSM achivement kits a priced kit

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by _Golden_Freddy_, Jan 9, 2020.

1. I'm not sure if everyone will agree with me but I think one of the SSM achievement kits (sir. sheep and villager) should be a priced kit because having two achievement kits is an unfair advantage if one of the kits become a priced kit, it should be between 8000-9000 gems. Please take this to consider as I think two achievement kits are too much for a game.
    Thank You!

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  2. First of all, this is not Help category, but SSM category...

And I completely disagree with the idea, because sheep and villagers are only the classes that you must master to be good with (and are pretty annoying to kill). These two kits should remain as achievements, besides, you won't encounter that many villagers and sheep.

Thanks.

-1(000)

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  3. Heyo!
    The whole point of an achievement kit is so people can tell you worked hard to get the kit itself, but to also show that you have all the skills it needs in order to be able to use that kit. Two Achievement kits are perfectly fine, but villager also has to be payed for on top of being an achievement kit. I don't really see anything wrong with 2 kits being unique in the same game, since 4 of them are free and the rest have to be payed for. I don't really see that anything wrong with the kit and therefore I will be ignoring this suggestion and proposing that the achievement kit(s) stay put. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  4. Hey!

I have to agree with Sean here, I wouldn't deem the achievement kits worthy of being purchasable since they have a significant advantage over the others when mastered, and I don't think to have them be worth an extra 5/6k gems would make them that exclusive.

- Tripsy

Posted Jan 10, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 10, 2020
    Oscaros_, Im_Ken and yulufi / Sean like this.
  5. How does having two achievement kits, make it an unfair advantage if one of the kits become a priced kit?

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    Fall and Mitchy like this.
  6. it's not unfair, it the fact there are two. there should only be one kit that is an achievement kit. I don't see any other games with 2 achievement kits. If it was a priced kit, it would be one of the more expensive kits.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2020
  7. we only need one achievement kit. Two is too much.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2020
  8. But why? You don’t see other games with multiple free kits, but SSM does. I just don’t see a reason why SSM can’t also have 2 achievement kits.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    Jaek likes this.
  9. Achievement kits are EARNED, not bought. If it can be bought, then it should be removed from the achievement kit selector.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  10. Not necessarily, no, since one achievement kit against 4 FREE ones and However many NON-FREE ones, that gives players something to play for and if they’ve unlocked that, villager is there for them to pay for on top of their stats, and giving them practice on the kit.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  11. If your definition of a good achievement kit is a kit that’s rewarding and hard to master then Villager and Sheep should become purchasable kits and Spider should be the achievement kit, if you ask me Spider is the hardest kit to master and the most rewarding, I’ve never liked that’s it’s been a free kit.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  12. If that’s your opinion, then you should post it in General Ideas Discussion and instead not reply it to a thread that wants one achievement kit to become priced

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  13. Heyo!

As many have said above, the whole point of achievement kits is to reward you for completing the achievements. Making them purchasable could upset those who have spent hours and hours trying to unlock these kits. I also, don't really see the problem with having two achievement kits. The SSM achievements are rather hard to get and I feel as though rewarding players with two exclusive kits are fair. Overall, I don't think this would work at all, achievement kits should be earned for the hard work some put in and making them purchasable isn't fair to those who have spent hours trying to unlock these kits. For these reasons, I'm giving this a -1 but thanks for suggesting!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    harrygames3 and yulufi / Sean like this.
  14. I dont understand how two achievement kits are enough. Next time you say something like this please explain and that’s no offence intended in your direction. I just do not understand how two out 14 or something is too much. Even considering the fact that there are literally 4 free kits in the game.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  15. Hi there!

I agree with everyone above me. As an SSM player and all achievements I don't see this working because those achievements are not easy to get and if someone was to earn all of those achievements they'd have to pay a price for it? It makes no sense to me. All the players who use the achievement kits have worked hard and put time into their day to earn that and if someone was to have to pay a price for those achievement kits would just make that player overall angry. I don't see this working out sadly. So I'll be giving this a -1. Thanks for hearing me out!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  16. too late to change the kits now, as people have already worked for it

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  17. If it makes you feel any better, both achievement kits are pretty bad, especially sheep. All of the free kits are better than both of them.
    Anyways I'd agree to make villager a non achievement kit but for a different reason,
    I think complicated kits should have lower prices so beginners will be more drawn towards the kit and might start using it more early on, so they might play enough with them that they actually learn how to use them properly instead of opting to instantly start using the extremely simple yet extremely effective (at lower levels) kits, like creeper, blaze and chicken, and then they most likely won't go back to a hard to master kit like villager. Though since villager is even more complex than your average kit imo price shouldn't be super low so players get it at a point where they've already learned the basics.
    So yeah, agreed but for a different reason.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  18. Clearly you are miss reading the main point of the OP. The OP claims that the kits are unfair, automatically marking them over powered, this is why he made this thread. Sheep, I agree a very bad kit now. A villager, on the other hand, isn't THAT BAD. Villager may take time to master, and when you do, you can be really good with it - every class in a nutshell. Sheep and villager should not be a paid kits, these kits are meant to be unlocked. Sheep may be trash, but its fun to play around with it. Want to have fun ----> complete achievements.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    yulufi / Sean likes this.

19. That's not what I understood they're saying, to quote- "it's not unfair, it the fact there are two. there should only be one kit that is an achievement kit. I don't see any other games with 2 achievement kits" so basically it's because there are 2 achievement kits that makes it unfair because of ???
    I've explained why I "agree" but for a different reason, not sure if you finished reading my reply.
    As for villager, compared to other kits in the game I consider it bad, it's not terrible like chicken or sheep but it's not really good either, outdone by spider and wolf for what it's best at, some unique gimmicks but not enough to make it good in my eyes.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    leo_thya likes this.
  20. There is no "bad" kit in ssm. They are all good if you master them. It's just that probably he or she gets rekted by much more skilled people who are using achievement kits. Perhaps maybe if there is a sheep and villager in-game, that's just destroying them, making them think "OH Its so unfair tooo op to much power aiosdh". Chicken and sheep are HIT and RUN classes, not for actual combat. I saw some chicken and sheep gods, that just iron fist the entire game. Otherwise your point looks like you are speaking for everyone.

Posted Jan 12, 2020