• 437 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6241 Players Online
  • 5804 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make One in the quiver a main game...

Discussion in 'One in the Quiver' started by ItsStriker♪, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Hello! I have a suggestion about the game, "One in the Quiver." My suggestion would be to put the game on the front page instead of some of the dead games that exist there now. I feel as if this would bring more popularity to the server as a whole as per my experience people love that game! <3

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  2. One of the Quiver used to be its own game, however, it was unpopular and was moved into the mixed arcade rotation. Due to its lack of popularity, I disagree with making OITQ its own game again. I do enjoy the game, so I do think it could possibly be reintroduced similar to how Castle Siege was in order to test its popularity.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  3. Is this for Java? (I say that a lot, I only have bedrock edition)

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  4. Heyo!

I love OITQ, I have all achievements and over 300 wins in the game. But the thing is I completed all of these back when OITQ was more popular and was not apart of mixed arcades selection. Adding OITQ back to the front as a main game doesn't seem applicable though. If you notice, all of the games in the front normally take more than 5 minutes to play and there's more complexity to them. All these games will definitely overshadow the game.
    But the game on a mixed arcade that has the most consistent players outside of the ones that are already displayed on the front should DEFINITELY be considered for 'main game privileges'!

lmk if u have any more questions :D

Cwossaint

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  5. We're hoping to get individual game NPCs back at some point, OITQ included. Unfortunately, it's not the easiest thing to do since while there are certainly enough OITQ players, a lot are mostly looking to grind easy wins in MIN.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    cwos and Xukuwu like this.