• 1340 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6877 Players Online
  • 5537 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make Minestrike skins easier to get!

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Stomzy, May 11, 2020.

1. Seen lots of threads about this, It's so hard to get skins you haven't unlocked yet. Apparently some skins have been removed from chests and are impossible to unlock now, If that is the case can we get a tag on it saying unavailable? cuz idk if Its even possible for me to get new skins spending shards on MS chests (only got dupes the last 9 times)

Posted May 11, 2020
  2. I honestly have the same problem. I want the gaurdian AK so bad.

Posted May 11, 2020
  3. If you guys don't know this already, once you have all the available skins that are in the chest you will no longer be able to buy the chests. I'm missing 3 skins from my collection because they aren't even coded into the chests anymore and I can no longer buy chests. So if you can still buy chests then you still have yet to get all the available skins.

Posted May 15, 2020
  4. I know I'm missing the Pig Gun, M4A4 Howl, Guardian AK, Enderman M4, and the Championship Knife, so I guess that means I can still get the M4A4 Howl. I'd like to see the 3 skins coded back into the chests so I can have a shot at getting them again, and give me something to blow all my shards on.

Posted May 15, 2020
  5. I actually recently got the Pig Gun and Guardian AK, so I know those are still unlockable. Unless they recoded the chests in the last two weeks.

Posted May 15, 2020
  6. I checked with QAT and it's known that the three mob-themed skins and M4A4 Howl are missing, so hopefully, there's gonna be a fix at some point. I've opened a couple hundred chests and still can't get anything new.

Posted May 15, 2020
  7. Then I have no answer to how I got the skins.

._.

Posted May 15, 2020
  8. The Pig gun, Guardian AK, and Enderman M4 are still available in the chests. The Howl is not and the Championship knife is an exclusive knife for the 2017 Minestrike Open Championship winners.

Posted May 19, 2020