• 1543 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7254 Players Online
  • 5711 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make mineplex sponsored server with minecraft servers

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by nadav1112, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Ok so I check on Minecraft servers and mineplex on place 127 and its bad
    pls pay little money mineplex have lot...
    pay to sponsored on Minecraft server cuz no oone now hear about mineplex

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  2. I'm really unclear what your idea is here. It sounds like you're asking for us to seek out sponsorship from some unmentioned entity. I'm not sure what you had in mind, but it sounds like this type of thing would be a lot more difficult or time-consuming than it seems like it would. If we're paying for something, I would rather it be Developers to further our content. Advertising more can only go so far, what matters more is keeping players interested after they join the server for the first time.

If some sort of sponsorship were possible, we have likely already looked into it. Our Bedrock server is currently partnered with Mojang which is really awesome as well.

Overall, I would love to see this idea a little more explained so we can see exactly what you are thinking, but if the idea is to pay to put Mineplex higher up on some sort of Multiplayer list, I'm not sure that's the best use of our resources.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  3. But no one know mineplex...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2020
  4. Hi there!

I think that Mineplex is a pretty well-known server, and paying to be sponsored by server lists (which is what I am assuming that you mean) would make no sense for such a large server. Usually, servers that tend to do this are much smaller, newer servers that are trying to gain a player base. Mineplex, however, is already a well-established server with a dedicated player base. Most active MC players already know of Mineplex, so paying to be sponsored by server lists would not be too helpful. But, I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help the server out!

Posted Feb 24, 2020