• 1535 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9973 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Make /findgame function more like /nbg

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Cheezeburgerfan, Nov 25, 2018.

1. I think the /findgame command on Bedrock should function more like the /nbg command on Java. Currently, /findgame only works if you are spectating a game. If you are in a lobby waiting for a game to start, but no one is in the lobby so the game won't start, you have to go to the hub and go to the npc to join a lobby with more players. On Java however, if the lobby you are in is not filling up with players, you can use the /nbg command that will send you to the lobby of that same game with the most players. I think the /findgame command should function similar to this.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  2. Heyo!
    I'm not exactly sure about /findgame (as I never play bedrock) however, I am aware of how the /nbg command needs a fix.
    have a great day!

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  3. yeah, i agree that the /nbg command should be changed back to the way it used to function.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2018
    Lila likes this.
  4. I can agree with this request. If it is planned to be added it will take awhile as developers are focused on other things.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  5. Hello,
    Although I don't use either of these commands much, I can see why you would want /findgame to be changed to the way /nbg is. Personally, I don't see much downside to this and think it would be a nice quality of life change for Bedrock. It seems logical to be able to join a lobby that has more players using this command, especially since the java counterpart does so. Thank you for the idea and this is a +1 from me.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 30, 2018
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  6. Hey!

I don't see the issue. In java it's really useful to use the command. Typically when after a game ends and most of the players leave. It just makes life easier and would be a good QoL change. Pretty sure it's possible on bedrock but I don't know for sure since I don't play bedrock.

Posted Nov 30, 2018