• 1225 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2857 Players Online
  • 1632 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make Charles Witherton able to be soloed

Discussion in 'Clans' started by jjzdragon, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Power clans already dominate most servers and a Charles Witherton raid is basically free loot for them, and they already have a huge advantage. Small clans suffer because they can't do anything due to the fact that power clans take over all the events, giving them almost no chance of getting a legend. Some small clans, however, do have old silver tokens, and they can use it to have another chance of getting legends - Charles Witherton, the only issue being most clans do not have enough people.

My proposal is that the raid scales in difficulty depending on the # of people that join it. For example, if one person was to raid it, there would be no light the fires section due to the fact that this would not be possible with one person. However, if 10 people were to join it, that section would exist. Other parts of the raid should be scaled accordingly depending on the # of people that join the raid. The raid however should still be difficult, and not too easy even if someone is solo raiding. It should still be a challenge no matter how many people join the raid.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  2. Whats poppin!

So personally I would have to disagree with you on this. The whole point of clans is to establish a team and conquer. Making a boss being able to be soloed would defeat the whole point of working together as a team! I understand what your saying but being able to solo a boss shouldn't be the solution. Perhaps maybe implement bosses that can fought with a certain skill level or something like that. I suggest sitting down and write out an idea on how this problem can properly be fixed between large and small clans. I'm sure you're very smart and I think you can totally come up with a great idea. Every time you try to do something it always gets better.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  3. I am going to also have to disagree with this idea, Charles Witherton is intended to be somewhat of a challenging event with a very large reward pool making it so Clans who dare challenge him are taking a great risk with their loot with an even bigger reward for winning. Simply removing some of these rooms because a smaller Clan can't get Legends doesn't seem possible or fair in my opinion. If you could solo it why even take a power clan! You can just send in your best member and come out with some really great loot!

My suggestion if you are a small Clan and are interested in doing Charles Witherton raids is to ally a Clan who can help you with it. While you might be losing on loot and making deals with them it's your best bet at obtaining any legends aside from late night event drops.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    Lightsaberrlx and Busjack5 like this.
  4. Chron, the clans community is so toxic, it's hard to trust allies, and it;s hard to have a power clan without getting insided...

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    jjzdragon likes this.
  5. why dont they just make an easier raid for one silver token, that gives less loot, and abt the same chance for a leggie as in a regular event.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  6. I will have to agree with @Axtism , the clans community is quite toxic and no one can really be trusted. If you ally with a larger clan and go on a raid, why would they want to share the loot with you? They could revoke at anytime and kill us. Its also hard to create even a small clan without getting insided, let alone a power clan.

Most bosses can be soloed anyways, and I never said soloing Charles Witherton shouldn't be a challenge. I just want it to be possible to be soloed like the other bosses.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 12, 2019
  7. Here's my idea,
    Different tier bosses.
    Tier one: 1-5 people can fight, and no clans higher then that can join.
    Tier 2: 5-10 people can fight, and no clans higher or lower can join
    Tier 3: 10-15 people can fight, and no clans higher or lower can join
    Tier 4: 15-25 people can fight, and no clans higher or lower can join
    Tier 5: 25-Infinite people can fight, and no clans higher or lower can join
    Tier 6: All clans can join, the boss is too powerful to be taken down by one clan. All clans are teleported to the Tier 6, and nobody can hurt anyone while in the Boss Battle Radius. If the boss is taken down, everyone scatters trying to find loot. A 1 minute grace period happens if the boss is defeated, so nobody can kill while everyone tries to find loot.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  8. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 6:37 PM
  9. I think you misunderstood, he was talking about when you team up with allies, you'll have over 20 people if all your clanmates are on.

@RealDiamondKitty08 I don't agree with 6 tiers since there isn't even 6 events so there would be no point in making 6 versions of 1.

Posted Jun 15, 2019 at 6:34 AM
  10. I'm a bit of a noob at clans, so please excuse me if I post something that cannot be done. Just trying to get my opinion in here :).

Posted Jun 16, 2019 at 1:41 PM
  11. Understandable, I would advise reading the clans guide in the pinned threads of clans!

Posted Jun 16, 2019 at 3:33 PM
  12. @AbDabTheFab I think they removed the clan's guide unfortunately.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2019 at 6:48 PM