• 2026 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10464 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Make bedrock ranks as create

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Adam2008, Jan 27, 2019.

1. I mean when you open create you will find a rank bedrock just make it like java please

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  2. From what i understand. Youre saying ranks should be added to chests (or crates).

Honestly seeing how crates and ranks work on bedrock. I dont think this would work.
    Sure maybe mineplex could add rank upgrades to royal crate but i dont think it would work out.
    (since you need to be a rank to access crates as far i know.)

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  3. Like you I like the duke rank I wish I had one for cosmetics robes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2019
  4. If this was implemented, then the chances of getting a rank would be extremely rare. Maybe like 1 in every 500 crates you open.
    --- Post updated ---
    Not necessarily. If you play a lot of games, you can get shards which you use to buy crates.

Posted Jan 27, 2019
  5. Is this exist

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2019
  6. On Java, this exists.
    On Bedrock however, this doesn't.

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  7. On my old account (Java) I bought Ultra (for 5 dollars, overpriced compared to now lol) and It got upgraded twice to Legend. There are 5 ranks on Java version, but only (is it 2?) 2 on Bedrock. I think the fact that there are gradual changes in the ranks on Java allows for rank upgrades in chests, but the fact that a no-rank would be jumping up to the 2nd highest rank would be bad for mineplex

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  8. Heyo!
    I like the idea but sadly I don't think it's possible since crates / other purchasable goods are via Minecraft's (Microsoft) store using minecoins and those are a bit tricky, were as Java each server can open their own store and it goes straight through them (unless they use a "mid-man" provider for their shop site)... however, I could be wrong but if I'm not this would make a great feature I think the bedrock community would love to see!

~Cheers

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  9. Didnt know you can buy them with shards. all i knew was that they were removed from shop. i dont play bedrock that much anymore so

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  10. If you dont play on bedrock then why you got duke rank ?
    --- Post updated ---
    People in bedrock dont like to purchase ranks they like get ranks in create like knight lord duke
    And you are with staff team you can fix glitch bugs added new kits and something cool you can could make ranks can be founded in creates

OP OP
  11. Beacuse i bought it before i stopped playing?

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  12. Could you send me it if you stopped playing bedrock
    Im joking
    --- Post updated ---
    Could you send me one if you stopped play bedrock
    --- Post updated ---
    Soooo you will make it
    --- Post updated ---
    It will successful the ranks will found in creates bedrock

OP OP
  13. As stated by @TeaSpiller, the purchases go through Microsoft which is, unfortunately, not Mineplex' grounds. If we could do it, however, I would gladly say yes. Since it's not possible (or at least not currently), I will have to give this suggestion a -1. Hopefully, things like this can be implemented in the future!

Posted Jan 28, 2019
  14. It will successful the ranks will found in creat
    Yeah me too I would glad if he said yes

OP OP