• 176 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3969 Players Online
  • 3793 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make another arcade game rotation + new trophy hunt

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Noctis Lucis 77, May 12, 2022.

1. and maybe add minigames

I know you were the best server for a period of time, why not go and try revive it?

Posted May 12, 2022
    officer401 likes this.
  2. Re-release all mixed arcade games? Yes please! Nobody wanted them to be removed yet they were :/

Posted May 13, 2022
  3. Oh definitely, me along with tons of high-leveled players want to bring back old games and Mixed Arcade in particular! They are some of the core games that made Mineplex famous and they were original and unique. there was some mention of possibly adding a game rotation between Classics games and removed games as a limited time mode event, which will hopefully happen "SoonTM", and that sounds like a fun way we can re-experience old games and bring attention to Classics. As for the trophy hunt, it's supposed to reset every month, but the developer hasn't gotten a chance to do that yet.

Posted May 14, 2022
    officer401 likes this.
  4. Does Bedrock just have the individual arcade games? Because Java ONLY has the rotation excluding a few games that are somewhat separate (like Dragon Escape).

Posted May 14, 2022
  5. We have a game mode called "Classics". It was the replacement for mixed arcade. It consists of Dragons, Bomb Lobbers, and Turf Wars.

Posted May 14, 2022
  6. Java had a thing called Classics Cow that was a rotation of old games, but it didn't catch on.

Posted May 14, 2022
  7. What do you mean excluding a few games?

Posted May 14, 2022
  8. On java every game is actually separate also, you have to click the mixed arcade npc and you can join a individual lobby for that specific game. However I have not seen them start in a long time.

Posted May 15, 2022
  9. And for the suggestion I would agree with adding mixed arcade back on bedrock because no one wanted them removed plus I enjoyed playing it back when it did exist.

Posted May 15, 2022
    officer401 likes this.
  10. The only one of the "hidden" games I ever saw start was Death Tag/

Posted May 15, 2022
  11. Dragon Escape, Paintball, Micro Battles, and Turf Wars, which were given permanent spots in the lobby and game menu.

Posted May 15, 2022
  12. Every mixed arcade game is still always found in the Mixed arcade rotation.

Posted May 15, 2022
  13. The rotation yes, the easily accessible main menu, no.

Posted May 15, 2022
  14. Technically is, just need to do a little more digging to see every game and it's individual server.

Posted May 15, 2022
  15. If only everyone had known that all along.

Posted May 16, 2022