• 784 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12278 Players Online
  • 11494 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lovi's Art Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by KawaiiLovi ☾, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thnaks for doing a giveaway because your art is literally amazing!!!

Prizes: Full colour headshot, sketchy/lazy colour profile picture

My favorite game would have to be Sg because I like longer type games but also fast paced. I also just have a love for pvp and I think Sg incorporates pvp and strategy into one game so I always play it every time I'm on the server.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  2. 1: Done!
    2: Full Color (Headshot) Profile Picture, Sketchy/Lazy Color (Headshot or Waist-up) Profile Picture
    3: Bridges; because I like the competitiveness it gives off and how fun it is to PvP as a team, or alone. I also like how the game is styled, or more so how it works.
    4: Goodluck & Thank you!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  3. Art Giveaway Finale~
    Hello everyone! The giveaway has finally come to a close and it's now time to announce the winners!

The winner for the »—— Full Color (Headshot) Profile Picture —« with 35 Entries is:
    @Sunny / Slash

The winner for the »—— Sketchy/Lazy Color (Headshot or Waist-up) Profile Picture ——« with 16 Entries is:
    @cerns

The winner for the »—— Waist-Up Chibi ——« with 25 Entries is:
    @sesses

Congrats to all of the winners and thank you everyone for entering and giving your love and support! I really enjoyed hosting a giveaway again and I'm most definitely going to do another one when I get the chance to!

@The Winners of the Giveaway. PLEASE PM me on here or discord <3

I will post the prizes on the forums in the art showcase section when they're done! :D

Proof of winners:

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.