• 258 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5422 Players Online
  • 5164 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lovi's Art Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by KawaiiLovi ☾, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your artwork is fantastic and I really appreciate you taking the time to do this!

1) Post liked :)

2) I would love to win the full-color headshot (as I am in desperate need of a PFP as you can tell :P) and also the chibi.

3) I would have to say that my favorite game mode has got to be survival games. It has a special place in my heart because "Hunger Games" was the first game mode I ever saw any YouTuber play. Me and a friend used to play Survival Games together a ton back in the day which has grown my love for it even more. I have all of the kits including the achievement kit and overall just feel like I have more knowledge about it than any other game mode.

With that being said, thank you once again for doing this and congratulations to the winner in advanced!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  2. Hey there, Lovi!

Thanks for doing this. Your generosity to the community is enormous!

1) Done already :)
    2) I'd really appreciate a chibi and full-colour headshot
    3) For me, it'd have to be Champions Domination. I've always been a fan of the Champions game mode, but unfortunately, my old favourites, TDM (which got removed), and CTF (not enough players), are virtually unplayable anymore. Now it's Domination, which I've been playing a lot more recently.

On a side note, that artwork looks incredibly good. I wish luck to everyone participating :)

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  3. Hi Lovi!
    Firstly I'd like to say that your work is absolutely fantastic! This is the first time I'm seeing it and I am completely blown away. This is also the first giveaway I'm entering on Mineplex and it couldn't have come at a better time as I've been trying to find profile picture recently. Thanks again for hosting this and giving members an opportunity to get one of these!

1) Done!
    2) I'd like the full-color headshot and waist up Chibi :D
    3) My favorite game is most definitely Micro Battles. I've always been a fan of fast-paced games with a little PvP because you have the opportunity to play multiple games over and over in a short period of time. I also love how simple it is to understand and the fact that it is mainly strategy-based. Over the years, I've built so many close friendships playing it and met some of the most amazing people!

Thanks for doing this!

Posted Sep 5, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  4. Sup Lovi. To begin with I just really wanna say that your artwork is amazing, continue doing what you love because you are doing it great.

1)Done
    2) Both Profile Picture ones
    3) Speed Builders due to the fact that it tests your memory and how well you can comprehend certain information. I also love it because there are almost no hackers and used to play it with my cousin five years ago

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ and Im_Ken like this.
  5. I have already bought a commission in the past and absolutely loved it but I have recently changed my skin and would definitely love an updated one!

I would like to enter for the:
    Full Color (Headshot) Profile Picture and Chibi please <3

My favourite game is probably jumping around lobbies (I hope this counts) because I actually prefer to just talk to the community and answer questions and attend hackers as I enjoy chilling a lot more than playing :)

Thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck to all! :D
    Also great use of colours, this is very pretty <3

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  6. Thank you so much!! I've always admired your art and I'm ecstatic that you're hosting a giveaway :D
    1. I'm entering for the the 1st and 2rd option!
    2. Mixed Arcade. I'm cheating and picking a combination of games because I can't choose hehe

Again, thank you sm!

Posted Sep 5, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  7. Hey Lovi :)
    Thank you so so much for doing this giveaway. It’s always so fun to comment on your art on discord and see all your creative sketches come to life :)

IGN: BasicT

I would love a Waist Up Lazy Color of my skin (https://namemc.com/skin/d5120124968f80a2) with him happily smiling :D

My favorite game is probably Mixed Arcade as it has so many games that don’t just require one skill and it’s always fun to see people’s reactions to different games getting chosen. Although it really isn’t something I play a lot I still think it’s something that I enjoy the most :)

Thank you again so so much for doing this, I wish best of luck to you everyone who entered and I can’t wait to see the reaction to the lucky person who gets chosen c:

Cheers! ☕️
    ~BasicT

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Im_Ken and KawaiiLovi ☾ like this.
  8. Now, this is epic. Your art is insanely beautiful and I wouldn't mind an epic profile picture made by the one and only Lovi!
    I'd really appreciate a full-color headshot or a waist-up chibi!
    My top game is definitely SSM - it's fast-paced, has lots of variety, and I love the special skillsets, moves, and abilities available to players within the game. There's a kit for every playstyle and the maps are stunning <3

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Im_Ken and KawaiiLovi ☾ like this.
  9. Heyoo!

Thanks for doing this giveaway! Your art is truly stunning!

1.) I would like the full color headshot of the skin I'm wearing currently. https://namemc.com/profile/SpikeCreates.1

2.) My favorite game would have to be Skywars because it's just so fun and I love the game, the kits are so unique, and the maps made for Skywars are so amazing!

3.) IGN: SpikeCreates

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  10. Hey Lovi!

I absolutely ADORE your work and think it is stunningly well made! It would make my day if I could win the Full Color or Lazy prize! I'd definitely make it my profile picture on one of my mineplex platforms, hehe.

My favorite game would have to be Draw My Thing because I'm a bad drawer and it's funny to see the terrible drawings I put forth to the crowd for guessing. It's also very fun to blurt out words that might be the correct answer, so it holds a place in my heart as my favorite game.

Anyway, thank you so much for doing this and good luck to all participants!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  11. I've been following you in #art-club for quite some time. I must say, I've seen you improve immensely from when you first started dabbling with everything! I'm quite impressed with your dedication and persistence, your quality is up to such a high standard now! Well then, enough with the compliments, gib me art plz!!

I would absolutely love either of the following two prizes:
    • Full Color (Headshot) Profile Picture
    • Waist-Up Chibi
    My all time favorite game on MP is Skywars. I'm quite good at the game which makes it enjoyable, but I also appreciate how different every game can be based on what the other players are doing, what you get in chests, and a bit of luck!

Thank you so much for your generosity in giving away your hard work and time to the community. No matter who wins, I'm excited to see what you create!!!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  12. I typically don't join giveaways but I'm kind of in love with your art! It's super nice to see you do a giveaway for your lovely art.

Prizes: Full colour headshot, sketchy/lazy colour profile picture

Favorite game: I probably would have to say Super Smash Mobs or Mixed Arcade. I love playing SSM on my own or with a friend, and I think that the game makes that possible. It's a fun and fastpaced game, and I think that there are a ton of fun ways to play it, such as cycling through all the kits, having a friend pick which kit you play (might destroy friendships), or anything like that.

Thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  13. I love your art style!! It looks amazing, also it's really nice of you to spend some extra time to do a giveaway

1 - Liked it :)
    2 - Full colour Headshot or Waist-up Chibi
    3 - My favourite game is Micro battles because i enjoy the shorter faster paced games

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  14. Love the artwork you do and it’s a no brainer for me to enter!

1) Done!
    2) Full-Color Head Shot & Waist up Chibi
    3) My favorite is cake wars. Love how strategic it is and just doesn’t rely on PvP.

Thanks for giving to the community!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  15. Hey Lovi!

My favorite gamemode is definitely Cake Wars as I’ve preferred this type of gamemode for years. Also, it’s really fun to learn how to get better at speed bridging.

The prizes I would prefer are the full color headshot profile picture and the Sketchy/Lazy color profile picture. I really have always liked your art (as you know :P)

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  16. I heard you were doing a giveaway and I wanted to join because I love your art so much! <3

Prizes - I would like to be entered for the full color headshot and Sketchy/Lazy color profile picture

Favorite Game - My favorite game would have to be a tie between Speed Builders and Dragon escape, I love building and memory games, and also I enjoy finding new shortcuts and beating my best parkour times.

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! I would totally buy from your commissions store if I had money :sob: <3

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ and Klobby like this.
  17. 1. Full Color Headshot and Waist Up Chibi.
    2. I don't really have a favorite game since I try to play everything.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  18. Helloooo Lovi!

I honestly love your art - it's beautiful and I'm so envious of your talent! My profile picture is honestly just one the best works of art I've seen so I thank you for making me look super-duper cool :P

I love art so I figured I'd take a shot at the giveaway and perhaps get art for a friend if I win!

~Full Color (Headshot) Profile
    ~Waist-Up Chibi

My favorite game on Mineplex has to be Hunger Games / Survival Games, it's stuck with me for so many years and I never get bored of playing it! I've got almost 1,000 collective wins on Java and I'm working towards the top 100 leaderboards on Bedrock for wins as well since the game is just awesome on both platforms of the network!

Thank you for doing this giveaway!!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  19. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway :)

1) done + followed you
    2) Waist up Chibi or full colored headshot
    3) My favorite game is also bridges. My favorite memories from mineplex was when my friends and I entered the 2014 or 2015 bridges tournament. good times :,)

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  20. Thank you so much for doing this :]!!! I really like your artwork. It's some of the most detailed art I've seen on the forums.

1) liked :)
    2) I would like a Chibi of my skin as well as a colored headshot.
    3) This is a hard question tbh because I enjoy almost all of the games on mineplex (except sometimes I can't take nano games). If I had to choose, however, I'd probably say cakewars, minestrike, or bridges. This is mostly because the xp is great and they are fun to play with friends.
    4) will do :]

Depending on what the price is and if I don't win this giveaway i'll definitely think about buying some of your artwork!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.