• 282 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5253 Players Online
  • 4971 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lovi's Art Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by KawaiiLovi ☾, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Howdy everyone! The time has come for my art giveaway!
    I haven't done this in quite a while so be patient with me. I'm kind of a noob.

I noticed that after doing a couple of commissions (thank you for the support by the way!), that multiple people can't afford them so I thought it would be pretty cool to host a giveaway for those people!

I'll be giving away 3 prizes!

»—— Full Color (Headshot) Profile Picture —«
    »—— Sketchy/Lazy Color (Headshot or Waist-up) Profile Picture —«
    »—— Waist-Up Chibi —«

How to Enter!
    1) Like this thread! :D (for the memes :3)

2) Comment which prizes you would like! I do different raffles for each prize.
    PICK ONLY 2 PRIZES (If you still pick three I'll automatically pick 2 random ones for you. So behave yourself owo)

3) Comment what your favorite game on Mineplex is and why!
    (Mine is Bridges because I enjoy longer games c:)

4) Have fun!

The giveaway will end on September the 13th! (Because Friday the 13th owo)
    I'll release the results on my wall since I don't want to really spam the forums with silly things

»»—————————— ✼ —————————-««

Some examples of my (recent) works!

[​IMG]

That said, be good sports people! You can't win them all, if things go right I may consider doing this again. So just be happy noodles \o/

Posted Sep 4, 2019
    awminous, DeluxFTW, _Kaz and 43 others like this.
  2. Hey there,

this sounds like a fun way to give back to the community, anyway

2 - If it isn't too much I'd like to only enter myself into Full Color & Lazy.
    3 - Honestly I'd have to say it's a mix since nano games are a mix between gamemodes, it's the fact that they all have different modes which aren't related to each other in no order at all which makes it fun to do for hours on end.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Sep 4, 2019
    OFFICIALSPIKE and KawaiiLovi ☾ like this.
  3. Hey!!

Thank you so much for doing this, your artwork looks absolutely amazing! I have actually heard good things about your work too from others in the community.

1) Done!
    2) Waist up Chibi & Full Colour Headshot
    3) My favourite game on Mineplex is Skywars. I have always loved this game mode because it involves PvP in the Sky, and requires a lot of tactics to be good at!

Good luck everyone, again thanks for hosting!

Posted Sep 4, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  4. Thanks for doing this, your artwork is very impressive. If I win, whatever two are easier for you to do is great. My favorite game is probably SSM, I feel like I can casually play it in most lobbies and have fun doing so, even when I lose.

Posted Sep 4, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  5. Heyo! Thank you for doing this giveaway! Your artwork is awesome!

Firstly, I liked the thread not cause of you telling me too but because I like the artwork owo

Secondly, I would like either a Waist up Chibi or full colored headshot PFP!

Lastly, my favorite game on Mineplex has to be Skywars!

Good luck to everyone who enter!

Posted Sep 5, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  6. Hey! Thank you so much for this giveaway.

1) Already
    2) Full Colour Headshot / Waist up Chibi
    3) My favorite game on Mineplex is Wizards. The game was deleted from the server, but I still remember about it, because it was very unusual and stood out from all the games on the server.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  7. I think I may have seen your art sometime in the past, but I don't remember you being that good at doing these profile picture kind of drawings. With that said, I'd be very happy to win any kind of art from you!

If I win, I'll have the sketchy headshot and the chibi.

I'm more of a casual kind of player, so my favorite game on Mineplex has been, for a very long time, Draw My Thing. I was thinking about starting to play more intermediate games more often, so that might change soon.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  8. Hey thanks for doing the giveaway
    1. Sketch Waist-Up Chibi
    2. Fav game is Cake Wars, it fun it challenging mainly because of PVP, speed bridging and also needs tactics,
    3. The image is in this link: https://imgur.com/a/n9433vk
    Thanks again for the giveaway it takes a lot of time to draw for peoples

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  9. Hey, thank you for doing this! I'm sure the winner will be grateful for you doing this!

1. Done! :)
    2. Full-Color Headshot or Waste-up Chibi
    3. My favorite game is Speed Builders. I just love the game and the community around it!

Good luck to everyone who chooses to participate in the giveaway!

Kine Regards,
    sesses

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  10. Wow, I can see the time you’ve spent on this thread. From experience, just trying to get text and headers to be different size proved to be difficult for me; and you’re using colors and all of that, good job. I’ve always admired your artwork and heard only good things about you as an artist.

I appreciate you doing this, and although I never win these, I’ve wanted one for a while, so I might as well enter.

1. Either the Full Color or the Chibi would be amazing.
    2. I would probably say that my favorite game on Java Mineplex is currently Cake Wars. I feel as though it’s been although controversial at first, it became sort of a staple for us. Everyone knows that it’s different and it’s one of our games now, it’s like our own thing. Regardless, I’m not very good, but I find it fun to play with friends and I enjoy the game a lot. For Bedrock Mineplex, I would say Dragons or Speed Builders. I like Dragons as it’s fun to run around and jump up into different places to escape the dragons. Speed Builders is a fun game that allows me to build quickly and get to move quickly with a game.

Thanks again, Lovi. Best of luck to all that enter.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Im_Ken and KawaiiLovi ☾ like this.
  11. great art lovi! It looks amazing, and its cool your doing a giveaway for such amazing art. I don't care if I win, but thanks for doing the giveaway!

pick random 2 for me, I don't really care and it would be hard for me to choose... 3 options is to many lol.

my favorite mineplex game depends on the platform, on Java I like playing master builders or nano games, and on bedrock I like to grind on skywars.

(liked post already)

Once again thanks Lovi!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  12. Thanks for doing this!

I would like to be entered for the full color and lazy sketch of my Minecraft skin.

My favorite game is Mixed Arcade because the games change and it's really exciting.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  13. I’ve had commissions from you twice already (both were so beautiful Tysm ;-;) but you can never get enough lovi art so I’m going to enter too! I’ll enter for the waste up full colour or Chibi.

My favourite game changes a lot but as of right now I’d probably have to say Paintball. I’ve liked it for a really long time and it’s just fun & fast paced. Watch me change my name back to Paintballgod

Good luck everyone, I know that whoever wins Dejah will make it look amazing as always.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Im_Ken and KawaiiLovi ☾ like this.
  14. Not here to actually enter, just wanted to say that your work is really amazing and I'm glad that you're doing this for people who can't afford it.

Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of these from you in the future!

And good luck to everyone else who's participating

Posted Sep 5, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 5, 2019
    xOeuf and KawaiiLovi ☾ like this.
  15. Thank you so much for setting up the giveaway, Lovi! I'm going to enter yours right now! I haven't won the art giveaway for a while, and I want to see if I can win this time. I need to choose either full color or a chibi style. I had this chibi profile picture of me for two years.

My favorite minigames would be Nano and Cake wars.

I want to wish you guys the best luck on the giveaway!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  16. Hey!!

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

1. Full Color Headshot Profile Picture, Sketchy/lazy color headshot or waist up profile picture

2. I would have to choose paintball as it was one of the games that I remember playing a couple years ago. Whenever I play paintball, I have a lot of fun and nostalgia.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  17. Howdy! I love the art and I've seen you around in discord, amazing art like usual. I know I'm not going to win but I'll join for the fun.

1) Already
    2) Full Color Headshot
    3) The game I most enjoy on Mineplex (Java) is Skywars; I've always been a big fan of pvp and Skywars as that competitive aspect to it.

For mineplex (Bedrock) I would say DE (Dragon Escape) because I love and am pretty good at parkour.

Thanks again :3

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  18. Wow these are very nice artworks, thanks for hosting this giveaway :D!

1)Done ;)
    2) Full Color Headshot & Waist-up Chibi
    3) I'm going to go with cakewars, I really love playing them with friends and I like playing competitive games where you have to come up with a strategy :)

Good luck to all partecipants and thanks again :)

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  19. Hey!

Thanks for doing this amazing artwork giveaway
    Also thank you for your work at mineplex as a Senior Moderator.

1) Done!
    2) Waist up Chibi & Full Colour Headshot (or banners if you do them)
    3) My favorite game is Dragon Escape because there a no hackers and I love parkour based relaxing games!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
  20. Have I liked?: I didn’t just like the post, I followed you too!

IGN:
    joerock777

What I want:
    I would like a Chibi of my Minecraft skin https://namemc.com/profile/joerock777.1 also if I don’t win that, I would like to have custom made Xenforo ranks for a project I’m doing (such as “Owner”, “Admin”, etc)

My favourite game:
    It has to be clans. It’s a long term gamemode and I can play the game for hours and I don’t even realise it. I have made lots of friends there, etc, etc. Also, I really did enjoy castle siege back in the good old days.

Also, your artwork is amazing. How much have you made with Commisions and what do you plan to spend it on?

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    KawaiiLovi ☾ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.