• 656 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2740 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

"Lovely" Type Illustration

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by IntoRainbows, Oct 15, 2019.

1. I spelled out "LOVE" with a little digital illustration — a lot of negative space :) enjoy!!
    -IR

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    qjt, Evence, Mathuu / Mathew and 3 others like this.
  2. It looks great! Good job!

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  3. Wow!
    That's one awesome piece of art. You have a great deal of talent, I love how you mostly did warm colors which in my opinion goes perfect with the word "love". I also love the black background I think it makes all the colors really pop out and attract the eye which is awesome to see, along with it makes the artwork better in my opinion and more vibrant. Like I said before you have a lot of talent and hopefully you continue to post your art because it's really good!

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  4. Hey!

I love this! I really like the pattern of the design you used on all the letters, and I like how the colours are very eye catching and really engage the viewer to look at the image. It's a simple concept, but this seems very hard to do and I applaud you for being able to create something this wonderful. As someone that can't do anything talent art-wise, I am truly amazed by your talents. Great job and thank you for sharing this. :)

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  5. LOVE the amazing banksy

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  6. Wow, my eyes are really drawn to the colors. Almost hypnotic. Very well made!

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  7. Hey!

To me, it looks very creative and colorful! I’m not much of an artist myself and I don’t really know what I'm talking about, but I love how you used all of the colors and mixed them together in a creative and good looking pattern. It just all fits together and looks amazing!

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  8. I really like the color choice as well as the layout. I'm really liking all the different details, and I hope to see more artwork from you in the future.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  9. That is amazing!! The color is great the stripes look cool and very well detailed! If I was a judge I would rate you a 10/10! Great job again

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  10. Yo!
    Once again Ian, you truly blew me away with this one. I love everything from the design within' the letters - to even the colors used, it all leads to this being great. Also, how in the world do you have all this time to pump out amazing content? I'm shaking in jealousy.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  11. Heyo!

This is one amazing piece of art! I absolutely love the colour contrast of the design it's extremely eye-catching and creative. The wording "love" describes my admiration for this art piece. You did an awesome job, keep up the amazing work! <3 ​

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  12. Heyo!

This art is so incredible! I love the color contrast and I love how you did the letters! This is extremely creative and unique and you did an amazing job! It's so cool that you also made it so the letters aren't in a straight line but spread out and overlap each other! Great work!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  13. Awesome job! :)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  14. Hi,

I know very little about art so I can offer very little commentary on the methods used etc. However the work itself looks great. I would never be able to create something nearly as good no matter how long I tried.

Keep up the great work.

Posted Oct 24, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  15. Hey,

First off, great job with the artwork. Although I do not know too much regarding type illustrations, I personally like how you designed each letter and how they somewhat 'connect' with one another.

Keep it up!

Posted Oct 24, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  16. Wow! That's an incredible artwork you have, Banksy! It shows positive aspects to all the members of the community. I saw you're making lots of artwork you have, and all of them were fantastic. The word, "love" tells me that I'm helpful and caring to everyone here on Mineplex. The background you have looks great too, especially the texture of these words.

You did outstanding work you have, and keep up the great work! :)

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  17. Hey!
    Your artwork looks amazing keep up the great work. You could maybe get that put on a teeshirt with a couple different addons & brush-ups it would look amazing!

Posted Oct 29, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.