• 2076 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4655 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lots of Steves and Alex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Guusttavoo, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About 80% of the players on the server have skins from Steve and Alex, but they are not, I searched several by NameMC, and all have skins, without than Steve and Alex, this is a bug? If so, tell me if you see me on the server, if I'm also Steve and Alex, because I also use other skins.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  2. This is a bug I have seen and it is not caused by Mineplex. Try restarting your game and see if that helps, if it does not then after a little while it will return back to normal.
    Hope I helped!
    ~Frqstbite

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  3. This is a bug with skins (in general) that I've had lots of experience with in the past. I know that it doesn't affect everybody -- whether it be their own skin or seeing others' skins around them. I guess the bug is just picky as to who it decides to affect! From past experience, it should sort itself out soon enough. If not, try updating your game and see if the world has been less infected by Steve's and Alex's. Although these two skins (especially Steve) can be entertaining to see in mass quantities, I hope you get cured of this bug soon!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  4. Either the Minecraft skin server was down, or it's just a client bug at all. I never encountered that problem for a long time, so I'm not sure how did that happen. If you cannot see everyone's skin on the server, I suggest you restart the game. That way, it's going to resolve the issue you have. From my experience, I was having trouble seeing everyone's skin, and that's normal. I restart the game. If not, then it leads to a Minecraft skin server problem in the end.

I'll lock the thread as the question has been answered. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Dec 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.