• 1204 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9642 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lots of Boats in hub

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Th3DocisH3r3, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There was a bunch of boats in the hub
    --- Post updated ---
    And the tips keeps saying Translation_Error

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  2. The tips that say TRANSLATION_ERROR is a known bug and is being taken care of. As for the boats in the lobby, it's usually a user who is hacking and vandalizing the lobby, if you see anybody doing this record and report them at mineplex.com/reports
    Once a mod sees this they'll order a restart for the lobby, and it will be repaired.

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    pzazz and ACgamer9 like this.
  3. DUDE I SAW THIS TODAY TOO LMAO

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS and FruitVegetables like this.
  4. Lobby 17...it was so funny xD

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  5. Cool

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 22, 2019
  6. As Steven190 has said, the issue with translations should be fixed in a future update. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about it until then.

For the issue with boats, this is caused by players using hacked clients and spawning in boats continuously. You can report the player with evidence at https://www.mineplex.com/reports if you encounter them and are able to record. You can also alert a staff member of the issue, but they'll need to know what lobby you are in. This can happen in the hub lobbies or game lobbies, so be sure to check which server you are on and note it down to let someone know. Staff members can pass it on for the lobby to be reset and the issue should be resolved from there.

Since your concerns have been addressed, I'll lock this thread. If you have any further questions/concerns, feel free to private message me.

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 2, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.