• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5127 Players Online
  • 5127 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Losing Legends and Rares in Clans - UUIDs

Discussion in 'Clans' started by wattywatty14, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,

We've noticed how the community is confused about how legend returns work. This thread should explain the basics of how it works, what you as a player needs in order to have items returned and how Clans Management members handle these situations. With that being said, if you have any questions about this process feel free to message any member of Clans Management and we should be able to help you out.

What do I need in order to have my items returned? As a player, you only need two things. You need video evidence of you losing the items and the UUID of the item. Evidence of you losing the items must be in the form of a video, a short gif will work too if the evidence is sufficient according to the staff member who will be reviewing the evidence. We will NOT accept screenshots as a form of evidence against someone who is apparently cheating unless that evidence is a self-report with a client. With that being said, the IGN of the player MUST be visible.

What is a UUID? UUID is the set of numbers and letters generated for both rares and legends. You can see this set of numbers and letters when you hover over an item, it will look like this for both legendaries and rares.

• UUID for a rare -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• UUID for a legend -
    [​IMG]

I have all the evidence I need, how do I report and get my items returned? Simple enough, report with all your evidence here on the forums at Mineplex.com/clansreport. From there, a member of Clans Management will deal with the report. Keep in mind, it may take a few days for a report to be looked at as we must manually find the item in-game. Ontop of this, it is not 100% certain that items may be found, at the end of the day the final call, in this case, will be made by @Flaym.

As mentioned above, if you have any questions feel free to DM me or any member of Clans Management.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    pwess likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.