• 977 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9663 Players Online
  • 8686 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Loosing Things In Survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by AwesomeHumann, May 3, 2021.

1. This is something that happened to me about 2-3 hours from the time that I am posting this, but I'm here posting it because, I was honestly JUST starting survival on this server. So, I've played it just a little before, and I knew the menu, and I'm now used to it, but anyways. I was wandering around the world (with keep inventory and the other thing on) and then suddenly, I found what seemed to be something I wanted or thought was cool, and I forgot what I thought it was. Little did I know, it was a pink colored shulker box, and a purple colored shulker box. The pink one was named (I forgot the name)'s Gift Box, and it had ABSOLUTELY great items in it. The purple one only had some cool banners, but not much anything else. Nevertheless, I wanted both of them, and to my surprise, the land was not claimed yet. So, like anyone else would most likely do, I took them. Fast-forward a hour or two, I get disconnected. Of course, I'd want to get back on, then I notice; all the good things I had disappeared, and I had my noob loot yet again. I was frustrated, confused, and sad all at the same time. I asked on the server if there were any admins on it at the current time, no response. I was used to be ignored though, so I wasn't surprised. Then, about 30 minutes ago, a nice man requested to teleport to me not long after I asked again and said what happened, then gave me a light blue shulker box filled with nothing but full stacks of diamond blocks, and was titled, it all caps, red, bold text, DIAMONDS. I was happy, but yet still sad that I did loose my things from earlier. But to sum all this up, I'm, in a way, asking to get the things transfered back into my inventory, while also asking why it happened in the first place. If anyone knows anything or can do anything, please do. Not only that, but I don't want others to also have this happen to them.

Posted May 3, 2021
  2. This is probaly just one of the many glitches survival has since the new plugins. You should report it. I doubt that they will transfer anything back because staff don’t really like any of that stuff on survival. Admins usually wouldn’t be on. They don’t usually deal with player problems.
    Also this thread is probaly better for the survival sub-forum.

Posted May 3, 2021
  3. wait theres new plugins? how new? and wdym?

Posted May 4, 2021
  4. Talking about the stuff that happened when they filtered items. Plugins probaly wasn’t the right word but I wrote that pretty late.

Posted May 4, 2021
  5. Ok, thx for letting me know. I'll continue to try to let people know, but still, thx anyways. Oh, and while I'm at it, do you mind telling me what you mean by "report"? In the game, or on this website?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 4, 2021
  6. Unrelated, no utilities is randomly tp-ing around 2hen you die supposed to happen? Or iss it a bug?

Posted May 4, 2021
  7. Sorry you lost those shulkers, some of those cause issues with players and disconnects you. Can’t tell what one does it so hard to avoid.
    As far as the random tp the only time it does that is when you hit the server border you are in and it teleports you to the next server. You generally don’t die because you tp to a common to spot. I would report that in a bug report with any info or proof you have, unless I miss understood what you were meaning.

Posted May 4, 2021