• 1732 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10170 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Looking for gladiator recruits!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by 6pw, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Looking for gladiator recruits! Me and my friend 3a3 are starting a squad of just op pvpers that will take over lobbies, mini games, and just every gladiators you can play. We have requirements! They are specific! So if you do not meet ANY of the requirements you can not join. Ok, here is the list!

1. 3 letter name
    2. Optifine cape
    3. Change skin to a color of our squad, (look on 3a3 profile on namemc for all the skins! Black and white are taken.)
    4. Must have Hero +
    5. Must be good at pvp
    6. Must have discord
    Ok, so by now you have seen the requirements. I told you that alot of people will not meet all those requirements! But, you guys who do make sure to reply! Also, if you just need a 3 letter name hmu on discord! I will reply to you with my discord name and numbers. We will take over gladiators!
    Looking for gladiator recruits! Me and my friend 3a3 are starting a squad of just op pvpers that will take over lobbies, mini games, and just every gladiators you can play. We have requirements! They are specific! So if you do not meet ANY of the requirements you can not join. Ok, here is the list!

1. 3 letter name
    2. Optifine cape
    3. Change skin to a color of our squad, (look on 3a3 profile on namemc for all the skins! Black and white are taken.)
    4. Must have Hero +
    5. Must be good at pvp
    6. Must have discord
    Ok, so by now you have seen the requirements. I told you that alot of people will not meet all those requirements! But, you guys who do make sure to reply! Also, if you just need a 3 letter name hmu on discord! I will reply to you with my discord name and numbers. We will take over gladiators!

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  2. Hello, I have a four letter name, and a labymod cape. But other than that I meet all the requirements. Hopefully you will make an exeption for me. Have a great day! :D Discord: Typr#0743

Posted Aug 4, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 4, 2019
  3. 4 letter name is fine, but only if you are actually good at pvp. Also, is it possible you can get a optifine?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2019
  4. No sorry, Labymod has toggle sprint and thats what im used to. Sorry :D

Posted Aug 5, 2019
  5. Hello! I don't have a three letter name, or a rank yet, but most of my friends say i'm really good at pvp. I can prove it in a 1v1 if you would live to see.
    Thanks -Ross

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  6. this thread is just to ruin gladiators...

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  7. How so?

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  8. Well in Mineplex the common PvPer is quite bad, if you bring a squad of good PvPers no new mineplex player will be able to play gladiators.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  9. Well the player won't get better unless they are going against good pvpers. If they keep going against common pvpers, they will improve if they go against players that are good. Just my opinion

Posted Aug 20, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  10. Why is it required to have a 3 letter name or rank. LOL, that is absurd.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  11. The first the requirements are a bit... strange but im bad at pvp anyways lol

Posted Aug 20, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  12. Wait do we have to meet all of the requirements? I personally consider myself good at PvP, but I do not have a 3 letter name, nor did I PAY for an OptiFine cape.

Posted Aug 20, 2019
  13. Exactly what people are saying, I am pretty decent at pvp but my name and skin have to change? I also use badlion client, I believe the requirements are a bit absurd if your actually looking for a squad.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  14. Is this a joke

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  15. Hey, since this is a recruitment thread and not a thread discussing or suggesting something towards the gladiators game I'm going to move it! Thanks :)

Thread Moved -> Recruitment

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  16. I must say I took it as one, although if this does work out average Mineplex PvP will be far harder

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  17. It wouldn't make mineplex pvp any harder than it is now.... It would only fill up the gladiators lobby with so called "op pvpers". This really wouldn't make a difference, however, because those lobbies usually have a good amount of sweats already.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  18. Really? I find in the lobby are decent pvpers not tryhards since I am able to win about 50% of the matches

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  19. I don't play gladiators often, but that's what I've seen. And just because they are in a group of supposed "op pvpers" doesn't mean they are good.

Posted Aug 25, 2019