• 1097 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12412 Players Online
  • 11315 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Looking for a Team to Play With

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by S0NNEY, Dec 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. It's nothing too crazy or special, really. I want a gang of people who are mostly active and can play whenever they have the time. I'll probably start up a server, but I'm really just looking for a group I can hang with on a regular basis. I've played the game for so long and haven't ever really played with other people, but I know I want to.

In terms of requirements, I'd ask that you're at least 15 or older. (I can get pretty foul in language, but I also want a group I can really just mess and joke around with)
    Gender does not matter to me, I just ask that you are open to playing with other girls, guys, and non-binary players
    Not a lot bothers me -- If you decide to play with me (and other people too) I might establish a few "rules" but its really just 'nothing derogatory' and 'don't be rude unless its part of the bit'.
    You don't need any previous playing knowledge. I love playing with other gamers, noobs and pros.
    I like to play in the newer versions, so make sure you're into that too.

I might put a Discord together if enough people seem interested. I'm thinking kind of like an SMP server, or really just a gang to play with on and off mainstream servers.
    Also, if you show interest, DM me or do whatever it is that the internet does. Chat with me some, cuz I'm less into having random people joining and leaving. Engage a bit with me, and we'll see how it goes.
    Sorry for the long thread, but if you read it all this far, why not reach out?

Posted Dec 10, 2020