• 994 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3390 Players Online
  • 2396 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Longawaited video from your fave ex YT

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Glitz, May 22, 2019.

1. So I kinda slapped together some old video/mp3 files and played with it. Didn't really have a direction I was going in but this beauty was the end result. Still not too sure how I won this game either... (featuring amvse)

*Slight epilepsy warning. Didn't realize it was the bad*

Posted May 22, 2019,
    Last edited May 22, 2019
    PapiKirito, Zipppo and Jaxxy like this.
  2. OMG MY FAV EX YT ILY <333_<333
    This video was epic, your epic pvp skills are very epic. Please post more I miss your videos glitz :((

Posted May 22, 2019
  3. This was a very fun video to watch! I really liked the editing and music (Especially when you knocked that guy off the map). Please make more when you have the time!

Posted May 22, 2019,
    Last edited May 22, 2019
    Glitz likes this.
  4. oh hey you also get spammed by zcreper lol

Posted May 22, 2019
  5. MY FAVE EX FN COMMENTEDDD!!! YAS I will post more just for you. Also yes I am a pvp master

Why of course sir. If it's what the people want :sigils:

Yes, it was a very sad thing. I was just tryna do some epic pvp in Cakewars and he kept spamming me </3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  6. This is a very interesting video I am a big fan

Posted May 22, 2019
  7. amazing ;o plz post more vids

Posted May 22, 2019
  8. Hello hello, o/ o/
    So like this is another type of video all together in terms of style. It's not seen all too much, but done right it can be quite enjoyable. I'm a pretty big fan of it. It was short, intense, well edited and thorougly enjoyable. Now for some key points I'd like to go over that I found particulary smart or fun:
    1) The through the back play. That was a pretty smart play that you did, going around the back to access the item shop, it was smart and worked out well. I'd give it a try for sure if the opportunity arises.
    2) The spike in music intensity at the cake rot was well done, and it really put me on the edge of my seat in anticipation for how the video would end. The music was a solid choice also because of the colour scheme as well as the playstyle.
    3) "YEET" Very funny, a bit out of place in my opinion, but it never hurts to have that comic relief in your video. You really comboed your opponent off that edge, you're an opponent to be wary of no doubt!
    4) Your skybase technique could be seen as a low move by some, but it was a smart play by you to secure a top 2 placement. Well done on that, and it stays in tune with your evasive play style (for this video); avoiding fights unless you need to, but when you do fight you almost certainly win it.
    5) And of course, we can't leave out that incredibly amusing ending you had going. I think that was by far the best part of the video, adding coloured video, changing from instrumental to electronic music and the final "3, 2, 1, complete. boop" was terrific. I actually watched the ending at least 3 times to fully appreciate it.
    Overall, this is a 10 out of 10, would watch again video. Keep making videos and I'm sure you'll get that YT status because your quality is way high up, it's fantastic. Nice pvp, but even nicer game sense, you know how to win games using everything to your advantage.
    Post more videos, I'll be sure to watch. Great job!
    - uhDanny/firefox54

Posted May 22, 2019
  9. Really loved the video, keep up the good work and pleaseeeee post some more ❤️

Posted May 22, 2019
  10. Love the video! :D

Posted May 22, 2019