• 869 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9027 Players Online
  • 8158 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Logout and Inventory glitch

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SwiigyNoodle, Jan 28, 2021.

1. I don’t know if it’s just me but if i’ve been playing for a while i’ll randomly get kicked and it’s like my inventory does a random reset. Stuff from 30 minutes ago will pop up in my inventory again and i’ll loose all my new stuff. I hope that it can be fixed if it’s not just me because it is a little saddening at some time.

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  2. It’s been happening for a long time best way to avoid it is to put your stuff in chests upon logout sometimes you’ll come back and it’ll be duped but at least it won’t be lost

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    SwiigyNoodle likes this.
  3. thank you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  4. Do you get the "This instance is restarting" message when you get kicked? I think someone has said before that it's an issue with autosave (I could be wrong, but that seems like that's what's happening). I've found that I never seem to have this issue of getting kicked and losing items if I periodically pull up the pause menu from time to time and manually save and quit, then rejoin the server.

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  5. yes that’s what happens

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2021