• 863 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3442 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lobby Present Hunt Video Guide - Fast & Easy! (30/30)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by DivinePegasi, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Here's a video I made showing how to access all the presents easily for the 2019 Christmas present hunt. Thanks to Marzie's thread, otherwise this would not have been possible!

- My coordinates are displayed in the top left corner
    - I recommend using a fly-able morph of some sort like the wither.

Make sure to share this video with your friends so they can find the presents too! :)

Video link

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  2. Hey!

Wow! What an amazing video, this video really helped me out a lot personally! I think that your video will definetly help out the Mineplex community in long run! I'll like and subscribe to your channel to show some support. <3

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  3. Nice guide. The video was very easy to follow. Thanks for making it!

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  4. I don't have the Java Edition of Minecraft, but I think you did a great job covering the Christmas scavenger hunt! Over at the Bedrock Edition, the lobby isn't quite updated yet. But when it is, would you mind also doing a guide there if you have the chance?
    Also, what is the name of the song? I really liked listening to it during the video and I loved how you ended the video as the song ended. Haha. Was that planned?

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    Acerna and DivinePegasi like this.
  5. Thanks for the guide! Just used it to find the remaining presents I could not find. Really appreciate it!

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  6. Hey! I'd love to make a video guide for bedrock edition as well. The song is actually just a non copyright Christmas song I found on YouTube. If you'd like, I'd be happy to PM you the link since I'm not sure how strict the rules are. And yes, I did plan it haha - I usually do that with all songs that I use in videos :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2019
  7. Amazing video guide you have, Divine! I'm sure that the players will find all the presents in the lobby. I already found all the Christmas presents, and earning a new title and an Omega Chest. I also love the music you provided in your video too.

Excellent video you have!

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  8. Hi! I wanted to first of all say thank you for making this guide. It really helped me with the scavenger hunt (I'm sure other people as well). It was really well made & Simple to follow. Thank you once again & hopefully it helps other people as well =)

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  9. Oops! Yeah, it'd be great if you could PM it. I'd love to hear it!

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  10. very helpful. Thank you so much!

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.

11. Hey Divine!

Thank you for the quick guide on where all the prezzies are! Was very helpful!​

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  12. Heyo!

Just like to thank you for taking the time to do this! The present hunt is particularly hard and guides like this are extremely helpful in unlocking the goodies that come with completing challenges like this! Anyways, thanks so much for doing this I've seen quite a few videos from you with guides. Awesome job keep up the amazing work!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  13. Hey!

Thank you so much for making this helpful guide to finding all of the hub presents for 2019 on Mineplex! I myself used your guide for finding the presents and found it was very easy to follow which made my life a lot easier. I found only around 8 presents myself so your guide definitely helped me get that shiny new title! I think that your helpful guide has helped a lot of others from reading the above replies, so great job there! Keep up the great quality videos! :)

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  14. Thank you, i just got a legendary particle from the chest. ilysm!

Posted Dec 11, 2019 at 6:52 PM
    DivinePegasi likes this.