• 821 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10448 Players Online
  • 9627 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lobby Build with CCs | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marzie, Jul 17, 2021.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 07/20/21
  1. [​IMG]
    (Image/GIF credit to boachii)

We haven't done a simple ol lobby build event in a while, so why not now? This time I've gone ahead and invited our CCs (Content Creators) to come and build too if they want! If you want to see ES/EA/CCs fail to build, you should definitely grab some popcorn, sit back and watch the show. I might even do some chat mini-games to give some prizes away. Please give us ideas on what to build too! Anything is appreciated (that doesn't involve redstone and is of course appropriate).

:star: This will be July 20th at 7pm EST in Lobby-2! :star:

P.S. I've also heard a lot of you loved my, "build my thing" event we had a while back. That event was basically draw my thing, but it was in the lobby and you got creative to build the word we gave you instead of drawing it. If you guessed it right, you got to build next. You also got a prize for guessing it right. I plan to do that again at a later time. Maybe in August! :cat_smile:

Posted Jul 17, 2021
    dutty, BasicT, IWantUberEATS and 5 others like this.
  2. Sounds like fun!

Posted Jul 17, 2021
    Marzie likes this.
  3. This event definitely sounds like a lot of fun, I encourage all of those who can attend to try and stop by! I'm sure we'll all get to see a lot of fun builds and additions to the lobby this coming Tuesday so it'll be worth checking out for all those who are able to!

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    Marzie likes this.
  4. Can't wait to show off my amazing building skills.... Yeah about that, I don't have any... It'll be fun though, see you all there!

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    Marzie and Nightys like this.
  5. Sounds pretty fun, can't wait to be there.

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    Marzie likes this.
  6. Hey! I actually stopped by lobby 2 today and saw all the wacky and fun builds you all made! It was funny to say the least, didn’t have much time otherwise I would’ve stayed longer !

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    Marzie and BlondieBrook like this.
  7. I had a really great time! Thank you staff for all you do!

Posted Jul 20, 2021
    Marzie and BlondieBrook like this.