• 505 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5881 Players Online
  • 5376 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lobby 25, flat.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by xHypey, Sep 19, 2020.

?

Lobby 25 - the flat version?

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The lobby-25 flat land lobby was the best of them all, I think many will agree, Shall we bring it back dear mineplex community?

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  2. I support this full-heartedly and will be disappointed to see such gold go to waste on the Mineplex server.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Anna-Marie and Sunny / Slash like this.
  3. I must agree with this in some ways. It was new, and fun. It was adventurous and different. I personally think perhaps it should be back until the Halloween lobby.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    LittleOrangey and Anna-Marie like this.
  4. Haha yes, this was a very fun edition, and I will give a huge +1 on the idea of bringing it back!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  5. Yes, those of us that were online at the time were aware that Lobby 25 had some sort of loading errors and became a flat land map. This happens every so often with our lobbies, but they just need a quick reset by one our of staff members that are able to reset lobbies. Nothing to worry about. I understand that this thread was a joke, but since this lobby just had an error and it wasn't intentional, this thread doesn't promote discussion so I'll be locking it.

Please pm me with any questions.

Thread Locked | Doesn't Promote Discussion.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.