• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6815 Players Online
  • 3925 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lobby 23 griefed

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by STARWARSROCKS22, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join lobby 23, staff members, and feast your eyes. Someone placed item frames allll over spawn. Some spell out words, some are just randomly placed.
    I submitted a bug report, but I wanted to let the community know too. Hope this gets fixed!

Ps, I have screenshots, but can’t seem to put them here.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    Nebluosis likes this.
  2. I would tell thee but I just woke up

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  3. Also It's fixed

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  4. Really? Not for me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2020
  5. Restart your client,

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  6. oop I meant on bedrock

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2020
  7. gj

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  8. Hey! If you come across lobbies like these, you can let a Staff Member know what server and they can request a reset for you. Submitting a bug report likely won’t do anything, as this isn’t a bug. If you do catch someone doing it, and get evidence, you can report them at www.mineplex.com/reports. Make sure to read over the Reporting Guide, found at www.mineplex.com/report-guide before doing so!

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    STARWARSROCKS22 likes this.
  9. As @LT Tombstone 77 said up above submitting a bug report will not do anything since this is not necessarily a bug. Players who place item frames in lobbies are hacking the item frames in so you would report the player for Item Spawning at www.mineplex.com/reports. Also, you can request a reset for the lobby by tagging a QA member in the Mineplex Discord or by asking a staff member. Hope this helped, have a great day!!
    ~Degagelemming95

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  10. @LT Tombstone 77 unfortunatly other server have gotten much worst some waiting server have been fully destroyed or mildly vandalised

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  11. however server 23 is curently being cleaned by me punching the frames

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  12. Well, regardless of how badly the lobbies are destroyed, they can still be reset. If you’re in a pregame lobby, and that’s destroyed, you can do /server to figure out what server you are on and a Staff Member can request a reset.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  13. ok i get it however if they reset they can as easily break them again

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  14. That is indeed true, however there is nothing that can be done about it if the hacker is not caught. However, resetting the lobbies can likely prevent them from doing it again if they know that the lobbies can be reset that easily. The only way to really stop the lobbies being destroyed entirely is if you catch the hacker destroying the lobbies and get evidence, and then report them at www.mineplex.com/reports. Otherwise, yes, you do make a valid argument, but there really isn’t anything else that can be done.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  15. i beleive at this point the hacker/greifer is still in lobby 23 because more frames have apeared

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  16. I can go check out lobby 23 right now and see what is going on.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  17. also solo skywars 23 has been mildy greifed some stairs are gone

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  18. someone called ItzQtFrost opened 5 royal crates he is ether rich played like 6 years or is a glitcher of some kind

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  19. Dukes get a monthly bonus of 5 Royal Crates. It's not a glitch or anything, and it's not like they played for a long time. If you get the Duke rank, they you'll get 5 Monthly Royal Crates as well. There isn't a way to glitch crates to get more of them at all, although if you do find something like this, you can report it at www.mineplex.com/bugs.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  20. Hey there!

If this ever happens you can find a staff member and we can forward it to the higher ups so they can restart the lobby. As of now that isn't really working so we can't do anything yet but we will be able to when we fix it at some point. As your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions regarding this thread please send me a private DM.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.