• 411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2990 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lobby “Imperfections”

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by xFengShui, Jul 28, 2019.

?

do you know whats going on?

1. yea

25.0%
  2. nah

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i say imperfections loosely, as i cant find another word to describe this. ive only seen this in block hunt lobbies, mainly because thats the only game i tryhard in. it could be that other lobbies see this too. does anyone want to explain why there would be random sources of lava, or water, or random groups of blocks missing from the ground? the lava part is especially annoying. it takes longer to get out of the spawn point and occasionally once the game starts and im a “hider”, i die immediately, causing loss. im open to conversation as to whats going on with this. i have ideas, but nothing is more better than having someone who knows why this is happening.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  2. Yo.

You're experiencing the results of multiple hackers that are using a hack tool such "ToolBox" or other. They're using a cheat to destroy blocks, put water, fire and lava everywhere they want, even this is impossible as a casual player and not allowed toward the server rules.
    I'm maybe going out of the subject of this post, but in BH, there's also an annoying but that changes every hider to hunter by killing them, making the game instantly over.

I understand your thoughts and feel the same pain you're feeling. Because me too I'm fed up of these hackers and bugs. Plus, a lot of Mineplex bugs are still there 1 year and half ago and the server is still in beta since 3 years. I'm losing hope even if I want to keep believe the staff but I pay respect their work that they give to help us, the Bedrock community.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. Unfortunately, this isn't just an issue with Block Hunt lobbies but can occur across the network. As ThiCraft has stated, this is usually due to hackers spawning in water and lava buckets and causing destruction to the lobby. If see any players in the act of doing this, you can always gather evidence of it and report it at https://www.mineplex.com/reports or let a staff member know.

If you just come into the lobby and it looks like it has been destroyed, be sure to note the lobby name and let a staff member know. We'll make sure it gets reset which should return it to normal.

Since your concern has been addressed, I'll be locking this thread. If you have further questions about this, feel free to private message me.

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.