• 279 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6685 Players Online
  • 6406 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Listening to Christmas music in October.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SpookyDawm, Oct 10, 2021.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    SpookyDawm likes this.
  2. Naw first we have spooky season then we have fall then we have American thanksgiving THEN we can start Christmas. My hype for the season goes down more and more each year, it becomes more about the family gatherings and all that and all the festive stuff just gets old.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    SpookyDawm likes this.
  3. I Usually listen to it during november, but I Need to spooky music!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2021
    _Chevywolf30_ likes this.
  4. Agreed, but I need some Spooky music :c

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
  5. Personally, I think no matter what time, it will be appropriate to listen to Christmas music. There should not have to be a set time for you to be allowed to listen to a particular type of music. That would be like saying you're not allowed to listen to the song "Calling All The Monsters" as soon as November hits. That's just straight-up ridiculous. I just don't think it really matters what type of music we listen to and when :)

Basically, listen to Christmas Music whenever you want

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    SpookyDawm likes this.
  6. Period, I Personally love "Calling all the monsters"!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  7. Heyyyy!
    I honestly think it’s always to early to celebrate christmas as I do not like christmas. However, aside from personal bias yes it’s to early. We still have two major US holidays in between. Halloween and Thanksgiving must come before christmas in my opinion! After thanksgiving is over with is a good time to start hanging up christmas decorations and things!

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    SpookyDawm and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  8. Personally I think that there’s a difference between listening to Christmas music and hanging up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. Now I can’t tell you a concrete distinction other than the fact that my mind just refuses that the two are the same. You’re completely right, there are still two major holidays between, which is why I believe you can’t hang up the decorations before, however, like I said earlier I still think that you should be able to listen to Christmas music whenever you want. :shrug:

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    SpookyDawm likes this.
  9. Wat
    How!?!?
    What 9ther holiday so seamlessly mixes religion with capitalism?
    (Thw5s wdtuwoly probably not a great thing to say for it, but hey 3hatve4)

Posted Oct 14, 2021
  10. Respect the Opinion, but ty for the recommendation!♥

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2021
  11. I Usually hang up decorations the day of or week after thanksgiving!, but I Personally listen to thanksgiving music in November

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  12. This is actually such a huge debate at my job since half the office loves playing Christmas music, whereas the other half believes it is way too early to do so. Halloween is personally my favorite holiday, and I'm normally not a person who likes Christmas music even around Christmas time. Some songs are actually really nice, but most of the ones that are played in my office aren't my favorite and kind of ruin the spooky vibe around Halloween. Everyone has their preference and each year I give in to the Christmas music phase at my job just because it lightens the mood on stressful days!

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    SpookyDawm likes this.
  13. Agreed! at my job someone gets to play music for the day and half of the time my co-worker players Christmas music and another employee plays spooky music haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2021 at 2:44 AM
    aiirr likes this.
  14. Hi! Yep, I think October is way too early for Christmas music. Halloween music should be playing instead. Honestly, I think the perfect time to start listening to Christmas music is the day right after Thanksgiving. But that's just my opinion of course. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Oct 15, 2021 at 6:28 AM
    SpookyDawm likes this.
  15. Since you are listening to Christmas music this month you better be listening to spooky music during Christmas.

Posted Oct 15, 2021 at 6:30 AM
  16. Hey! And yes I Totally agree with this!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2021 at 7:44 AM
  17. Noted!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2021 at 7:45 AM
    Tanish_ likes this.