• 1215 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4917 Players Online
  • 3702 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

List of all released sword names. (RE-POSTED)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Klobby, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A simple list that will be updated whenever there's a new diamond sword name released.

(Note: If you saw someone with swords names that are listed as "unreleased here" they might not
    be legit and might have been given by developers. But, if you are sure that they're legit, let me know please so I can add them here)

-Oblivion
    -Status: No longer obtainable. (was released on 15th October 2018)
    -Was obtained by: Winning "Halloween Havoc" minigame on Challenger mode/Winning Q&A giveaway on 28th 2018 October for "Oblivion" sword name.
    -Item icon: Ender pearl
    -Special note: First diamond sword name, Only 1898 were legitimately obtained. (counting the giveaway from 28th October 2018)

-Oooh Shiny
    -status: No longer obtainable. (Was released on 15th October 2018 and re-released on 7th October 2019)
    -Was obtained by: Found in "Flaming pumpkins" which spawned in-games in 2018 and 2019 or was given as a for award to winners on Mineplex Oscars 2019 and for Oscars giveaway.
    -Item icon: Gold Nugget
    -Special note: One of the rarest cosmetics on the server. The exact number of them in existence is unknown. 29th more were given to award winners in Mineplex Oscars 2019 (Note that some of the winners were +admin members so it's possible they had it already unlocked). Right after that, there was another giveaway for Oooh Shiny where 3 winners got 3 Shiny sword names. The sword name was also re-released in flaming pumpkins on 7th October 2019.

-Deathraze
    -Status: No longer obtainable (Was given on January 3rd, 2019 and re-released on 7th October 2019)
    -Was obtained by: Winning discord giveaway or beating Halloween Havoc on challenger mode in 2019
    -Item icon: Spruce Stairs
    -Special note: The first legitimate deathraze owner was MiningCreeper after winning the discord giveaway. Deathraze was then re-released after 9 months as a prize for winning challenger mode in Halloween havoc 2019.

-Noble Phantasm
    -Status: No longer obtainable (was given away on 21st July 2019)
    -Was obtained by: Being on the staff team during the staff appreciation event that took place on 21st July 2019
    -Item icon: Nether Star
    -Special note: Everyone on the staff team (even people who didn't attend) received this sword name during the Staff event on 21st July. This also included builders. Natesbait was the first community member that has been given this sword name by a developer during early 2018.

-Vanquisher
    -Item icon: Diamond Axe

-Oathbreaker
    -Item icon: Spider Eye

-Ice Heart
    -Status: No longer obtainable (was obtainable from 25th December to 1st January)
    -Was obtained by: Completing all 25 advent challenges
    -Item icon: Ice Block
    -special note: The sword name was first teased to be one of the advent rewards on 23rd December 2019 before being finally released on 25th. It was only possible to obtain it for 6 days.

-Dragonslayer
    -Item icon: Eye Of Ender

-Sweet victory
    -Status: No longer obtainable (was given to winners on 1st April)
    -Was obtained by: Winning 1st place in Clash Of The Cakes Tournament 2019
    -Item icon: Cake
    -Special note: On 13th January 2019, a new sword name was announced for the Cakewars tournament. On April 1st, It was released to the public. The estimated number of them in existence is 12

-Rainbow Road
    -Item icon: Diamond
    -special note: On 3rd June 2019, a new update came out that included a new diamond sword name. The fact that you can get this Diamond sword name at any point makes it the most common diamond sword name out there along with Excalibur. The exact number of them in existence depends on the current amount of users subscribed to the Immortal rank subscription. Unsubscribing from Immortal rank (Known as PPC back then) will remove the Sword name from your account. This is also the first animated sword name and the first one to use more than one color.

-No. 2 Pencil
    -Status: No longer obtainable (was obtainable during the back to school sale)
    -Was obtained by: Buying any rank/rank upgrade or color splash cosmetic bundle from the shop
    -Item icon: Feather
    -Special note: On 1st September, this sword name was released. However, it only became obtainable after 3rd September. This is also the easiest to obtain a diamond sword name yet as you can get it just for buying ultra that did cost around $1.50 at the time.

-# Hashtag #
    -Status: no longer obtainable (was given out on 27th December 2019 and 18th February 2020)
    -Was obtained by: Winning the giveaways that are hosted on Mineplex's official twitter)
    -Item icon: Arrow
    -special note: Only 7 people were given this sword name so far.

-Gingerbread man
    -Status: No longer obtainable (Was only available on 25th December 2019)
    -Was obtained by: completing all 25 advent challenges daily
    -Item icon: Sugar
    -Special note: Failing to complete an advent challenge on the day it was released would make you ineligible for the advent bonus, making it one of the hardest sword names to obtain. Along with Rainbow road and Excalibur it's the only sword name that uses more than one color.

-Excalibur
    -Is obtained by: Subscribing to Immortal rank subscription.
    -Item icon: Diamond helmet
    -Special note: Just like Rainbow road, you can obtain this cosmetic by subscribing to Immortal rank subscription. It is also the second animated sword name and it will also be removed from your account once your Immortal rank subscription runs out.

The number of released sword names as of now: 11/14.

(This is a screenshot showing all of the diamond sword names that were on the server at that time. This is also an example of non-legit Names which were given by QA/Devs)

[​IMG]

-Update 1/3/19: Updated the "Deathraze" sword name section.
    -Update 1/13/19: Updated the guide once again due to a new sword name.
    -Update 4/28/19: Re-posted entire guide due to it being in wrong forums section + updated some sections and added information about "Sweet Victory" sword name.
    -Update 6/3/19: Updated the guide to include a new PPC diamond sword name.
    -Update 7/21/19: Added info about Noble Phantasm sword name.
    -Update 9/6/19: Fixed almost all grammar mistakes and added No. 2 Pencil to the list.
    -Update 10/11/19: Updated the guide once again by updating the deathraze and oooh shiny sections and fixing more grammar mistakes.
    -Update 12/25/19: Updated Ice heart section and added sections for the two new sword names.
    -Update 1/8/20: A small update to fix some inaccurate information regarding the new sword names. Also fixed few other small errors.
    -Update 2/9/20: Guide has been updated once again to add in the new Immortal rank sword name.

LOOKING FOR HELP: If you know any information about the following, please let me know so I can add it to the guide.
    -Nothing!

Special Thanks:

@Evgeen for providing a screenshot and letting me know about Noble Phantasm sword name.
    @Jaekub for encouraging me to keep updating this list.
    @Marzie for giving more accurate information about Noble Phantasm.
    @Heliology for also giving more accurate information about Sweet Victory.

Posted Apr 27, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 22, 2020
  2. I might want to point out that Noble Phantasm belongs to @natesbait. Otherwise, this is nice to read! I need a Diamond Sword name so bad!

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    Klobby, Acerna and naete like this.
  3. Can confirm:

[​IMG]

It was given to me by a developer, who I think thought I was glitching with some chests but found out I just had all cosmetics and 100 level rewards. He then said: "want a cosmetic nobody else has?" and now here we are.

I believe this was the first diamond sword name to be given out, around July / August of last year.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    oVxrbqllyAbuse and Jaek like this.
  4. Can devs do that? I mean ik they have the ability but are they allowed to do that?

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  5. There were multiple devs in the lobby at the time and I've talked about it with other sr staff, or developers like wanderer I assume if it wasn't allowed it would have been removed long ago.

--

This is a good thread though, I'd love to see more diamond sword names get released soon! It's always cool seeing them seeing as they seem to be quite rare.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    Jaek likes this.
  6. Ya, I've been waiting for a time to win one. When HH was out I didn't have any friends to play with and my computer sucked back then so rip

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    SpyNinja__ and Acerna like this.
  7. Well yes, Natesbait has a Phantasm but like i said, it was given by a dev and does not count as being legitmately released.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2019
  8. True, but I think it should be added to the Noble Phantasm anyway

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  9. The only diamond sword name i have is Oblivion, I partied with a really good player and we carried 2 other people. :P I won the holiday event like 5 times on hard mode i think

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  10. You're lucky. You should have called me up to play with you guys. :(

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    SpyNinja__ and Acerna like this.
  11. lol didn't know you back then. + I guess im not that badd at pvp :D

Posted Apr 28, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  12. I once saw someone with Dragonslayer sword once. If i were to add all of owners of these unreleased swords names, then this guide would be 95% inaccurate. If these sword names ever get released, i will update the guide and include people who had them before they were released

OP OP
  13. Lol do you have them?

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  14. That's why i said it would be 95% inaccurate. I know some but there's no way for me to know every single one.

OP OP
  15. Sameee, I need a diamond sword SOO bad!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  16. I’m still very sad that I wasn’t able to get first place back in that cotc :(
    Lost in the fourth round due to inactive members, and one of our aces stepped on a nail. Was 1 win off from those exclusive particles D,:

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  17. Hey there!

Thanks for making this. It actually gives a lot of interesting information about these sword names. At some point, I really wanted the Oblivion sword name because it was cool to see in-game. However, I've broken off from that, and I'm happy and content with my current sword names.

Currently, the diamond sword names I have include Deathraze, Noble Phantasm, and No. 2 Pencil.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  18. I got da # 2 pencil and that's it xD

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  19. Is there any diamond sword name I can unlock for free right now?

Posted Feb 3, 2020
  20. Nope, you could purchase PPC and receive Rainbow Road, but it'll go away once the sub runs out.

If there happens to be a giveaway on social media, you'll be able to receive the # Hashtag # one, but there isn't one currently.

Posted Feb 3, 2020
    Klobby and Korben (gone) like this.