• 1809 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10247 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Linked Java Account Not Appearing on Profile

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by octopax, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I have linked my Java account to my Mineplex.com account, however, my player head is not loading, neither are my stats. I can only view them when I manually search for my username in the player search. I don't know if this issue is only appearing on my end, or if others cannot see it either.

If any moderators see this, can you look at my profile to see if my account has linked properly? - Thanks

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  2. Same thing's happening here, I hope whatever's causing it gets fixed soon.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  3. This has happened to a few people, I've had it for a little also. My problem did get fixed though as it only lasted for a few hours. Hopefully, the staff team can get to quickly and fix it because it's quite an annoying bug.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  4. There are some of the forum users who are having trouble seeing their Java character. The best way you can do is it fill out the website bug report at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-website. I had an issue way back, and after the developers investigated the issue, my character reappeared again. Make sure you take screenshot evidence and fill out the form.

I'll lock the thread as the questions have been answered. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm sorry we haven't responded to you for a week or more, so this will clear up the issue.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Sep 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.