• 165 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3794 Players Online
  • 3629 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

LightCrew S7 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Lightsaberrlx, Jul 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am making this thread one more time, Since the last time I made this thread I have lost many members. & As I am writing this I am pretty infuriated, From being insided, To finding out one of my members cheats. You can understand the irritation I am going through.

We are looking for people who are experienced with PvP. If you are not experienced with PvP Please do not apply, We have enough builders!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

- Before you apply I need you to agree with the following rules -

#1. Any unfair advantage(s) such as a Hack Client, Autoclickers, Glitch abusing, etc.

#2. Toxicity of any kind is not tolerated and will result in a demotion / kick depending on what the case is. Unless you're being toxic to hackers / glitch abusers, Then by all means go for it.

#3. Teaming with Cheaters / Glitch Abusers will result in an instant kick.

Requirements
    #1. Are you willing to wear the Clan Optifine Cape? (Extra Points)
    #2. Do you have discord? (Required)
    #3 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required)

#4 How old are you? (15+ Required)
    #5 Do you have a mic? (Optional)
    #6 Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? (Extra Points)

#7 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required)

Copy and paste the above questions & I will get to you as soon as possible.

Before joining you need to be screenshared.
    Before joining you need to be PvP tested.

Posted Jul 14, 2022
    Ozammor / Yato likes this.
  2. can i join PLZ
    Requirements
    #1. Are you willing to wear the Clan Optifine Cape? (Extra Points) No
    #2. Do you have discord? (Required) No
    #3 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required) No

#4 How old are you? (15+ Required) yes
    #5 Do you have a mic? (Optional) yes
    #6 Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? (Extra Points) yes

#7 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required) no for the 2nd time

Posted Jul 19, 2022
  3. #1. Are you willing to wear the Clan Optifine Cape? (Extra Points) No
    #2. Do you have discord? (Required) Yes
    #3 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required) Yes

#4 How old are you? (15+ Required) No, as the forums says I am 1 years old
    #5 Do you have a mic? (Optional) Yes, but no
    #6 Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? (Extra Points) No

#7 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required) Yes, I tell everyone when undead cities are active on c8

I am applying to be the leader of lightcrew's ally.

I also may team with cheaters

I do not like pvp, I enjoy base building and PvE

Note: I am mainly joking with you

Posted Jul 19, 2022
  4. Reading these requirements, how I need to have my privacy invaded by a Minecraft Clan to join just for PVP is laughable.

I would love to hear why exactly some of these requirements are so high.
    1. Optifine cape? For a clan just for brownie points?
    4. Age is all up to you, but why 15 if you don't need a mic? At 13 you can be a Mineplex Trainee but not join this clan..?

Few other things, so this is a PVP clan but NO toxicity at all is allowed? Something isn't adding up. Like not light toxicity? like saying "ez" after knowing good and well you sweated so hard to win.

I still fail to grasp why ANYONE would agree to be screen shared on their personal computer by a random stranger on the internet that has no backing whatsoever. This is the main reason why I choose to reply. I know you've had an issue with cheaters inside your clan but this hardly seems to be the way to go about things.

Please keep in mind this reply isn't meant to be toxic. It's just how things come out sometimes. But I still have no idea what clan this is, when it was founded, what you guys are about, etc.

Posted Jul 21, 2022
  5. Hey! Since I read your re-intro thread, I know you're a bedrock main so I felt like I should just clarify that clans is a java gamemode. It's basically factions (common gamemode) with champions (a Mineplex special gamemode) abilities. This thread is trying to recruit members to their clan (faction) in that specific game.

Posted Jul 21, 2022
  6. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Requirements

#1. Are you willing to wear the Optifine Cape? Whatever floats your boat.

#2. Do you have Discord? Yes, I can give it upon request.

#3. Are you in the community? Yes.

#4. How old are you? Available upon request, I am older than 15.

#5. Do you have a mic? Yes, but I use it rarely.

#6. Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? No.

Additional Information

#1. My PVP skills are minimal and I could use some practice, I am willing to learn.

#2. I enjoy grinding for gear rather than combat.

#3. I average 8-9 CPS, have occasionally used AC but I am willing to stop using it.

#4. I have never insided anyone.

#5. I like to work well with others who have similar ideas and goals, especially about unfair advantages.

#6. My account has had one ban associated with hacking, but I have no personal connection to any client use whatsoever and I find client use very scummy.

#7. I am not willing to share sensitive personal information.

If any of this is a problem or if you want additional information please PM me.

Posted Jul 21, 2022,
    Last edited Jul 24, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx and Ozammor / Yato like this.
  7. This thread was remade! I made it short and sweet since the last recruitment thread I made was detailed & when I made this thread it was about 2-3 in the morning. You can find it in the clans section if you are interested, since you wanted to know about what my clan is about.

1: The optifine cape is optional. It is mainly for representation.

2: I figured age 15 & up was a good starting point for recruitment. No other explanation for it!

3: I don’t give a damn if someone says “ez” after a kill, I just find it immature to be toxic at all. Although I tend to be severely toxic towards cheaters.

4: The screen sharing is only to see if there are any hack clients inside of the the players computer.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 25, 2022
  8. I suggest you rewrite this whole application with some sincerity if you are serious about joining.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 25, 2022
  9. I kinda agree with their complaint about screensharing though, personally I don't cheat but I wouldn't wanna screenshare my entire pc to someone I don't even know.

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  10. I hate to poke the bear, but when can those of us who replied expect to hear back?

Posted Aug 30, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  11. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Requirements
    #1. Are you willing to wear the Clan Optifine Cape? (Extra Points) Yes
    #2. Do you have discord? (Required) Yes
    #3 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required) Not yet, but I will be

#4 How old are you? (15+ Required) 18.5
    #5 Do you have a mic? (Optional) Yes
    #6 Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? (Extra Points) Yes

#7 Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required) Not yet, but I will be

I owned the top clan on clans-15 back in s2

Posted Sep 6, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  12. I'm afraid it could take a while, If at all that anyone will hear a response back.. I have been more focused on real life lately, I just get online to visit nowadays! I forgot to lock this post! haha! Have a great day / night <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2022
  13. OP requested thread lock.

Posted Sep 7, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.