• 2956 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14266 Players Online
  • 11310 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Life in quarantine.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by halleeanne, Apr 6, 2020.

?

What have you been doing to keep occupied?

1. Playing on Mineplex, or Minecraft in general.

15 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Getting caught up on school work.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Cleaning up random areas that aren't normally cleaned.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Eating all the quarantine food because you are bored.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  5. Wasting time on social media (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, Netflix, etc.)

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  6. Other:

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So I bet you are stuck in quarantine now, everyone is anymore, I have been for almost 4 weeks now it sucks, what have you done to keep yourself occupied? Answer in the survey or if it's other, comment what you have been doing, maybe someone else will wanna do that too? I hope everyone has been staying inside and is healthy!! Keep washing those hands!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    _Sticks likes this.
  2. Heyo!
    I have been stuck in the quarantine for about 4 or 5 weeks now and I agree it really sucks to be stuck inside your house and only being able to go out for like 30 minutes a day. Since I have been stuck in my house I have just been playing a lot of Minecraft, listening to some music and watching YouTube and some random Netflix series’s that look good.
    Hope you stay safe!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. Oh that seems super bearable at least!! Thank you! I hope you stay safe as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  4. I’ve been in quarantine for a few weeks now, I’ve been doing a mix of a lot of stuff to keep myself occupied. I’ve started to run everyday which is nice, it’s nice to get out of the house a bit. I’ve also been trying to practice martial arts a lot more at my house. I’ve also started studying for AP exams since those have all been moved online.

I’ve been on Instagram and YouTube a lot as well, I’ve been watching a lot of anime and I’ve started playing board games with my family. I’ve also become more active on Mineplex, I’ve started playing with online friends again and I’ve been playing a lot of Bedrock recently.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. I've been on quarantine for a while, and all what I did was reading books, watching tv shows, going on social media, sleeping, and doing schoolwork. Of course, I procrastinate sometimes because I don't have anything to do lol.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  6. Oh dang that's really cool! I would go on runs and whatever if I didn't have a little brother to babysit ;-;. I have been working on AP related items as well, not super happy with how everything has been but we will survive!! I hope you are staying well <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  7. Felttt I procrastinate a lot it's not a good habit and I'm trying to break it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Phamtastic likes this.