• 601 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3180 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Levels

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Xao, Jan 11, 2020.

1. i would suggest playing nano games. it has a lot of pvp-based minigames such as gladiators and bawk bawk’s wrath. also, try doing “/reward” for every good number of nano games you play.

some tips i have:
    - in bawk bawk’s wrath, go around the platform until the timer hits 1 second (round 3+)
    - in quick (sword enchanting challenge) try to enchant your sword quick enough and try to farm some kills with your sword.
    - another quick minigame tip (zombie horde survival challenge): try to chill in a corner of the platform, don’t hit the zombies.
    - ore mining game (i forgot the name xd): before the game starts, scan the ground for the any diamond/emerald veins. once you’ve found a good number of them, just rush and mine them once the game starts.

Posted Jan 17, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 18, 2020
  2. Hey! I have been playing Mineplex for some time now and I currently have a list of games I play for XP. The best games for XP are SkyWars, Dragons, and Mob Arena, if you are looking for fast, quick XP. Otherwise, CakeWars can be a good way to earn XP, although sometimes it doesn’t go as fast as you would like it to. I would refrain from playing MicroBattles, Mixed Arcade, etc. SkyWars is probably the number one way to get XP, especially if it’s amped.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  3. Howdy!

There are a lot of different games with a lot of different ways to get XP. It also has to do with the time because if you play something like Survival Games, Cake Wars, or SSM, those games can last very long. If you say you're good at PvP, I think Skywars is a great option for you because it is a fast-paced game full of PvP. You could also try the Mixed Arcade for very fast games for quick XP. Also, look for games that have Game Amplifiers on for a lot more XP than you would normally get. Hope this helped!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  4. The game I personally use for xp is Cakewars.If you can get it last for long enough with many kills you can get up to 4k xp per game

Posted Jan 26, 2020
  5. If you want to gain XP really quickly then I would say that games that mostly involve combat are the way to go. However, I would also say that a good idea would just be to play the games that you enjoy. If there's a certain game that you like to play a lot and grind a lot, you may find that you quickly gain XP the more you play it. But it is completely up to you.

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. Heyo!

For me, I always find it easy to gain lots of XP in Skywars. I tend to win every few games and gain quite a few kills which increase the amount of XP you get. As Skywars games are rather short in comparison to others, it's easy to play a lot of games in a short amount of time. I'd also suggest playing speed builders, not only is it a super fun game but it's rewarding in the amount of XP it gives. Other than that I'd suggest playing Cake Wars, Bridges and Super Smash Mobs as they also give quite a bit of XP out! Hopefully, this helped and gave you more insight as to what games help to level you up faster!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  7. I'm not completely sure what platform you're referring to, but I'm more than positive that neither Java nor Bedrock ranks give XP boosts. You should know that by now considering that you're a level 66 eternal.

Considering the post overall, just play games that you are best at and you'll see a big difference. Don't play something that you don't like just for the xp, play something that you're actually good at and that you enjoy playing.
    Cheers!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  8. Considering you're eternal too, I don't understand how you don't realize you get an exp boost. Say if you were a no-rank you would get around 500xp per CW win. But if you're eternal you get like 1k + experience.

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  9. That has absolutely nothing to do with your rank. It's based on how long the game is and how many kills you get / what you do in the game. I'm double level 100 on Java and cross platform Level 100, so trust me, I know how it works.

Also keep in mind that I got Bedrock Level 100 (Within 80ish days or so) without ever purchasing a rank.

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  10. Ranks don't change how much xp you get a game LOL, how can you be level 66 and not know that

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  11. Honestly, there isn't any need for comments like that. And also @Daxa 's explanation was enough. I didn't need your response.

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  12. Honestly, just find something you're good at. For me, that's a lot of Skywars and Cake Wars, but if you're not good at it then there is no point of playing them. In the end, it's just a number next to your name.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  13. You can find many games that can earn tons of XP and play well at the same time. Maybe try to play more Cake Wars because this game can earn more XP and win the game. You can also play other games, Skywars, and Survival Games too. Both of these games are PvP related, and you can earn more XP by playing well too. Although, I'm not totally good at PvP, so try not to judge me that lol.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  14. I grind speed builders and get 1-1.3k XP per win.

As long as you try and don't run into any human block printers you should be fine in getting wins. Usually, if you reach round 10 you'll get at least 1k.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  15. Hey! :sigils_down:

A lot of my response to this question has been previously stated, however I would like to summarize my personal best advice about leveling up. In the past month I’ve leveled up about 5 times, so it might not be the best, however I do have the following tips to level up fast while still maximizing your experience on the server.

The first thing is a very helpful bonus. I’d highly suggest trying to get a rank on the server, especially eternal, this will give you a massive boost in your awards per game (gems, shards, xp...) and it will also give you many more perks to benefit your experience. Personally I’d suggest the Eternal rank, as it is the most beneficial, however if you don’t have enough money I’d go for the legend rank. Don’t have the money to buy a rank? The forums has an entire channel dedicated to giveaways. Entering some rank giveaways always helps, and are the best way to get a rank for free aside from in game chests.

The second point I’d like to make is that you have to enjoy what you’re playing! If you aren’t enjoying what you’re doing, leveling up will feel like it’s taking years to do! Saying you’re decent at pvp would probably mean you’d enjoy a game such as survival games, skywars, or cake wars. But as the old saying goes, “time flies when you’re having fun.”

Lastly, I’d recommend doing everything extra you can in game. What I mean by this is the quests and rewards. You can go to the quest line and Carl the creeper every day for more XP challenges. You can vote daily, participate in polls, do extra tasks in the hub, as well as complete daily, weekly, and event quests that will be a great way to get large chunks of xp.

Hope some of this helped you out!

Posted Feb 4, 2020