• 245 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2246 Players Online
  • 2001 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Leveling Up

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by xHypey, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Imo level doesnt really care and these 5 years on mineplex ive usually only played for fun. there were some rare exceptions like the area51 raid game which gave huge amounts of xp but aside from that the xp you get depends on how good you are in a game. if you lose everz round of cake wars you get less xp than if you win everz 2nd round of block hunt for example. gaming isnt for progress but for having fun.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  2. I think it's important to recognize that leveling up to a high level isn't something that is going to happen in a day or even a few days in most cases. It takes time spent on the server in order to reach those higher levels because the higher the level that you are trying to get, the more experience you need and the more time it is going to take to get that. If you are really looking to increase your level, it's going to take dedication and I suggest trying to set small goals for yourself to reach. For example, you could say you want to reach level 50 within the next few months and that will give you something to work towards instead of trying to reach level 100 immediately.

Personally, I usually earn a lot of experience from Block Hunt because I play as a Hunter. You get experience for killing players in all games, but BH allows me to get a lot of kills (usually 5 - 8 per game). You also get experience for other factors of the game. The games are usually in the medium range when it comes to how long the games last. It's not too short but not too quick either, so you get rewards often. Ultimately, it is going to come down to how well you perform in games though. The better you are, the more rewards and experience you are going to earn.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  3. Basically, you just have to play games that you are good at and that you enjoy playing. You shouldn't play a game that you do not enjoy because that's forcing yourself to do something you don't want to and xp isn't worth that. Even tho I got it 3 times so far (once Bedrock, twice Java), Level 100 and Levels in general show nothing but your dedication and experience. Both, dedication and experience take time thought, so don't expect to do it fast. If you really want to get it faster, just play daily, set yourself (little) goals, do missions, event missions, and play when its double xp!
    Hope I helped

Posted Dec 13, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 13, 2019
  4. Honestly, you shouldn't play to level up, you should play because you enjoy the game.
    But yeah if you play enough and complete missions you'll level up pretty quickly.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  5. tbh super paintball might be your best bet

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  6. It’s honestly important to pick a game you like and that you can do above average in. don’t force yourself to play as that just sucks the fun out of it. try not even looking at your level/xp and try not to set ‘goals’. Setting goals and watching yourself gain xp leads to stress and frustration.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  7. Do super paintball, if you want I can grind with you sometime. I'm really good at paintball.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  8. cw, games are short most of the time and not that hard to win

Posted Dec 15, 2019