• 1117 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3696 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Leveling Up

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by xHypey, Dec 8, 2019.

1. I am level 35 (I honestly thought I would be much higher...) how do I level up quicker than I currently am? :|

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  2. Play games and complete missions. Honestly, level is pretty irrelevant and I would focus more on playing and improving at games that you enjoy.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  3. Fall said it pretty well. Some games give more experience than others, but it's more about the enjoyment than the leveling. The leveling will come as you're having fun. One thing that I would take advantage of right now, though, is the advent calendar. Each day completed gives a nice chunk of experience and is definitely worth doing.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    IamBookBanned likes this.
  4. Agreed. Although a good handful of people might say "low lvl bad" or "imagine a lvl 0 trying to argue against a 100" which I think breeds elitism which is insanely corrupt in most cases when it comes to society in general.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  5. There's not a way to level up that is quicker than another way. Generally, you will get more rewards for a game in which you were successful (you won, got the most kills, etc). Leveling up is not meant to be a quick process. Getting all the way to level 100 would take at least 2-3 years, it personally took me nearly 5 years.

I would agree that level doesn't really matter much in the scheme of things. It just shows others how much experience you have with our server, it doesn't have any actual value outside of this.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Frqstbite and zHalo like this.
  6. Hello,

I would personally suggest playing the seasonal games and cake wars, these are the best games to level up quicker I believe but I'd suggest grinding these two games to get to a higher level quicker.

Hope you have a good day,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  7. Heyo!
    As @Dulciloquy stated, there is not a current way to level up faster, but I'll list a few games that give you lots of xp:
    Cake Wars
    Seasonal Games
    SB
    Champions
    If you grind these games for a few hours you'll get a few levels but still theres no way to level up faster.
    Hope you have a nice day!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    M4RK7000 and zHalo like this.
  8. I disagree with those above who have suggested playing seasonal games to level up better. In my experience, seasonal games often take much longer, and only give the rewards you are looking for if you do end up beating the game. Meaning that you will spend 20 minutes trying to beat CC, die, then get dissatisfied with your rewards. In addition, they only come around for a month or so, and spending all your time trying to strategize one game is a waste, and frankly boring.
    There is really no one game that gives rewards in abundance compared to other games. If you really want to consistently get experience from games, you have to choose a (few) games that you enjoy, and get better at them to the point where you can consistently win because that will give you experience. It’s not a secret algorithm or game like cake wars that many people say, you just have to be good at a game to do well, and you have to do well to get a lot of rewards.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    FluteVegetables and M4RK7000 like this.
  9. advent calendar, i found it was quite effective since my xp growth was kinda spiking
    --- Post updated ---
    i do agree that cake wars is a good way to grind xp, however if you’re going to grind that game then try to get stacked in it (buy upgrades, full diamond, get kills, cap beacons, etc)

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  10. Heya!

In my opinion, I've found that the fastest way to get XP is to:

- Play seasonal games as they give you loads of XP occasionally (*cough cough* area 51 raid *cough cough*)

- Playing and doing well in longer games like Bridges or Minestrike (Longer games tend to give more XP)

- Do missions from Sam The Slime you can view your current mission list by right-clicking sam in the middle of the hub. Completing missions awards gems, shards, and XP which will make leveling up faster

Those are some ways to speed up the level up process but in the end, as Dul said, it still will take 2-5 years to get to level 100 so don't expect to get level 100 tomorrow :/

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  11. As stated above, the only way to really level up quickly is to play games you enjoy. Personally, I have found that I level up most when I grind Skywars or Cake Wars with friends. Just forget about leveling up and play games that you're good at and you'll be surprised how much you've leveled up by the end of the day. Also, as stated by BBoy, if you want a little extra xp, complete missions or Advent Calendar challenges while playing. Also, if Area 51 Raid ever returns, be sure to AFK it for days on end. I leveled up THREE times while it was here (55-57 I think).

Anyway, to sum it up, play games that you like with friends to pass the time and you'll have a lot of xp at the end. Also, complete missions and Advent challenges for a little extra xp.

Have a great day/night!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  12. Just play the games you like to play! If you enjoy a game grind it out solo or in a party with friends, that’s what I like to do. The key is to enjoy it whilst doing it so it goes by fast and next thing you know your leveling up faster and faster!
    My thoughts and opinions
    ~Frqstbite

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  13. i do agree that cake wars is a good way to grind xp, however if you’re going to grind that game then try to get stacked i
    OH SHNITZEL CRACKER NUGGETS BURGER IT TAKES 2-5 YEARS TO GET LEVEL 100 OH FRICK

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  14. Well its all dependant on the person @M4RK7000 the casual player who maybe plays for an hour a day will take 3+ years but a hardcore grinder who spends all their free time on the server will obviously definitely reach it a lot sooner I'd imagine 1-2 years

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  15. Honestly, it just depends on who you are and what you enjoy. A good bit of advice is to attend lots of the special seasonal events like Christmas Chaos and Advent Calendar and to collect daily rewards, streaks can give large rewards! In my, opinion NANO is also a great way to earn EXP as you can get achievements that will give you EXP too!​

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  16. Hey!
    My best advice is just to play a game you enjoy. This way you get to enjoy the process and have a lot of fun while leveling up! Personally, I played my favorite game: Skywars. I had a ton of fun while leveling up this way! The other suggestion I have would be to complete missions. You get Daily and Weekly missions, which should all give you some form of exp reward! Anyways, I hope I helped!

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  17. I've only REALLY been playing on the plex for about a year now, and I've only played 7000~ games. Most of my wins are because im a good strategist and decent pvper. Hence I usually play skywars or cake wars and level up that way. The games give maybe a thousand xp per win if you get enough kills. Ive also found myself leveling up from 59 to 76 during the area 51 raid event game. So just wait for the next big event game and in the meantime id say better yourself in pvp or just play games that interest you. Level doesnt really matter anyway

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  18. Hey there!

It depends on how well you’re playing the games, completing the missions, and claiming the bonus rewards. There are lots of ways you can level up on Mineplex. The more you keep playing, the more you can earn more XP. You can also earn tons of XP by completing the Advent Calendar event too! The challenge will last about 25 days, so try your best to complete all of them.

I’m still doing the Advent Calendar event, and trying to get 25 challenges done before the end of December and the year of 2019! :)

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  19. Hey!

I would just play games that you enjoy. For me, I enjoy Speed Builders. Speed Builders give a decent amount of XP (at least for me). It gives me about 1k each win and it lasts for about 10 minutes. But you will be surprised how much XP you get if you don’t keep track of it. Just play games and don’t worry about leveling up.

Anyways, hope you have a good day! Good luck on leveling!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  20. The best games for xp in my opinion are Cake wars, Super Paintball, and Speed Builders. These games give you a load of xp compared to other games for the amount of time it takes to win. But you will need to find a good team to play with if you want a lot of xp (with the exception of speed builders). Over the summer I managed to get 120k xp from grinding super paintball all day.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    °3° and FluteVegetables like this.