• 1261 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2143 Players Online
  • 882 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Leveling system - Titles/Leagues

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by RespectfulGeese, Aug 10, 2019.

?

Which idea do you like the most?

1. Titles

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Leagues

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. None (explain in comments)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Mineplex has always been known for their creativity. But their leveling system just isn’t that creative (with the boring old numbers). I have two ideas in mind. Here’s the first one:

Titles
    Basically what I was thinking, was every 3rd time you level up, you get a free noble crate. In crates, there would be a new item called titles, which can only be achieved when leveling up. Titles are basically ranks but come with no extra power (pets, etc), and don’t tell players any information about the player (Mod, Admin, etc), they are just for fun. The higher you level up, the luckier you will get in terms of winning titles. It would also be good for the community, because players can suggest titles and have a bit of fun with them. With this suggestion, you will ALSO have the level number next to your name, just Incase you’re like level 3 and out of luck have an extremely rare title and people think you’re pro or something. This will also encourage players to keep playing Mineplex so that they keep trying to level up. Here’s an example:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/LE97pv7WmcPHBm44A

Leagues
    This is a more simpler suggestion. Leagues are levels, but instead of numbering levels, they are words. The levels I were thinking were Dirt, Wood, Stone, Coal, Redstone, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald. Obviously this is the order of the levels. Dirt is the league you start off with, then level up 5 more to get to wood, 10 more to get to stone, 20 to get to coal, and so on to Emerald, which would be level 650 (for the real hard out players). Like titles, leagues wouldn’t come with any sort of special treatment other than the tag, apart from maybe Emerald, because that’s a big goal. That will also encourage players to keep playing Mineplex to get to Emerald. And with Leagues, there would be no need for the numbered leveling system next to the name AS WELL, because it’s pretty self-explanatory of the value/order of the Leagues. Here’s an example:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/36SWbgsGRS8mB5Ax5

Posted Aug 10, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 10, 2019
  2. This sounds great until you think of the donator ranks. It would be so much clutter. So I'm going to have to say this wouldn't be a good idea for that reason.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  3. This is Bedrock I’m talking about here. I’m guessing you’re talking about the titles, but in Bedrock you can only have one rank (You either have a donator rank or a staff rank) you can’t have two. So it would just be the title, then the rank. It’s not too much. Same goes for the leagues, your league, then the rank. If you take a look at the first example image for titles, you will see the bottom 3 I’ve given an example of the layout.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2019
  4. That is way to much clutter.

Picture it as this

30 [Emerald] [Dutches] Dabaron Da Fox

Look how long that is compared to just
    30 [Dutches] Dabaron Da Fox

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Hmm fair point. It doesn’t really matter too much though. Just my opinion.
    --- Post updated ---
    By the way, I think you’re a little confused. You said 30 [Emerald] [Dutches] Dabaron Da Fox, but [Emerald] is a league, not a title, therefore there is no 30 next to It’s name, it’s just [Emerald] [Dutches] Dabaron Da Fox, because that’s all it needs. Sorry if I’m being confusing, but make sure to read the whole thread next time.
    --- Post updated ---
    Can an admin tell me what they think?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2019